Part-6

Mahi wiped the sweat off her face and patted her head occasionally. He felt sad about how much pain she had bottled up.
In a half hour Virat came back from the management meeting. He came back and saw Aarya sleeping holding Mahi's shirt and her face red indicating she cried. He immediately got worried.

"Bhai?" Called him gaining his attention.

"Good you are back!"

"What is wrong Bhai? She cried I see."

"Yes Cheeku! She had a panic attack."

"Panic attack??" Virat asked shocked

"Yes, she is feeling all this was a dream and you are angry with her. And fear that you left her."

Virat's eyes got teary listening to this.
"I would never leave her!"

"I said the same thing! I believe she has formed a shell due to the guilt. And because of it she is not able to open up to you. She needs you, but the guilt is stopping that!"

Virat listened to it calmly and patiently. His heart ached at this.

Mahi spread his arm indicating him to hug. Virat hugged him tight. Mahi rubbed his back.

"I am not angry with her. I love her no matter what. I can't see her in pain Bhai. I can't." He said crying.

"Shant Cheeku! She will be alright. She is your sister and like you she is also a fighter. She will be back very soon!" Mahi said. Virat nodded in hug.

"Now chalo, you sit with her, I will order coffee for us!" Mahi said breaking the hug and wiping his tears. He tried to get up but couldn't as she had clutched his shirt. He tried to free his shirt but her grip grew tighter.

"Bhai sit here till she wakes up. I will order." Mahi nodded at it.
Virat ordered and sat on the other side of Aarya.

After a while Aarya woke up and saw Virat and Mahi on either sides.

"Bhai?" She called and lifted her hand to to reach out to Virat to see if he was really there.
Virat immediately held her hand and helped her get up.
She immediately hugged him tight. Virat was surprised at first but he held her close.

"You feeling okay now?" He asked.
She just nodded and sat their hugging him and letting out a few tears. Virat patted her back assuring her that he is there with her and it's not a dream.
Mahi looked at her even though he doesn't know why but it hurt him to see her suffering. How much she needed Virat by her side, to be with her.

They had their coffee and she wasn't leaving Virat for a second.

"Aarya?" Virat called

"Let's go to your favourite ice cream parlour. You loved their chocolate ice cream na?" He asked as a bit change would help her in recovering.

"No." She answered.

"Why kiddo! You will feel better na."
She nodded in no, and held him tight with fear in her eyes.

"Bacha it's okay. Trust me you will feel much better. Thoda fresh lagega and change hoga na kiddo." He tried again.

"He will come!" She said scared.

"He won't. Me and Mahi are there na to shield you. He wouldn't dare come anywhere near you!" He said assuring her.
She looked up at him.

"Trust me bacha, hum hai na kuch nahi hoga." She nodded in yes.

"That's like a good girl. Go freshen up. We will leave."

She freshened up and they left. Whole ride she sat clinging to Virat.

They reached the ice cream parlour.
"See this is your favourite place na?"
She nodded. Virat held her hand and blinked his eyes to assure her everything is fine.

She had her favourite Belgian Chocolate ice cream.

"Happy? Like it?" Virat asked

"Yes!" She said and gave a small smile. He was handling her like a small child. He was ready to whatever it takes to bring her back to normal. He missed his cheery, always happy sister.

They sat in the nearby garden which also overlooked the sea. Just then Virat got a call from his manager about some brand shoot. He got up to attend but Aarya held his hand not wanting him to go. He cursed his manager in mind for calling him at the wrong time.

"Kiddo I am coming back, I am here only."

"Pakka?" She asked meekly.

"Yes bacha pakka." He assured her. He eyed Mahi to look after her. And went in some corner to attend the call.

"Can we go sit on that bench?" Aarya asked pointing at the bench from where sea looked clearer.

"Sure come." Mahi said. Aarya held his hand.

"See this is view is so beautiful!" Mahi said
She nodded her head in agreement.

"You know Aarya? You are a proud sister. He has achieved so much as a cricketer as a person. He helped us win so many crucial matches. He has made you so proud."

Aarya smiled at him. "I am so proud of him!" She said sincerely.

"Also he has all pranks and mischief  ready. He and Ro keep planning some or the other mischief. They are grown up kids you could say. Friendly banters, I have to baby sit them. Haahahhaaa. Ro is scared of lizards and Virat thought of scaring him. He bought a rubber lizard and put it in his cupboard drawer. When he opened the drawer he saw a lizard looking at him he screamed so bad."

"Did he do something in return?"

"Oh yes he did. Ritika his wife had a snake print belt. While Virat was sitting he slowly slid from behind his neck, and Virat is scared of snakes he yelled and wasn't ready to believe it's not even a rubber snake but a belt."
Aarya laughed a bit at it.

"Annoying Bhai is entertainment for others." She said. Mahi laughed at it.

Virat was watching all this from behind he felt happy seeing his sister smiling.

"Bhai? He hasn't come yet. What if he did something to Bhai?" She said panicking now.

"Shhh calm down! He won't do anything? Let me call him."
Just then Virat came in front of them.

"Finally found you!" He said.

"Sit for a while then we will leave!"

"Yup! It feels pleasent here!"

Aarya was looking around and spotted Harshad in some distance and started panicking.

"He is here.... He is here..." She started to mumble and pointed finger towards the direction as she gasped for breath.

Mahi held her hand and rubbed her palms gently. "Calm down.. try to match my breathe yess good."

Virat was about to get up and go aside to give her space but Aarya held his hand tightly.
She was still panicking but less and Mahi was muttering sweet nothings. Virat just sits as he sees it was working. She calmed down and Mahi wiped her tears and sweat.

Virat gave her water once she calmed down.

"You okay now?" Mahi asked
She nodded.

"Chalo let's go now!" Virat said.
Aarya hugged Virat. He held her close as they walked.
They returned to hotel and whole ride she sat hugging Virat.

She laid down keeping her head on Virat's lap. She had a light sleep. Virat stroked her hair, and in sleep she held his other hand.

Updated!!! Hope you guyss like it.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!