Part-25

Virat broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Aaru? You are really ready na?" He asked again

"Yes bhai! I am!"

"Good! Let him know!"

"Bhai, I have a plan in mind to confess it to him!"

"And what is that?"

"There is this beautiful beach facing restaurant I saw on social media. So you can book the garden area or the beach area, I was thinking I'll book the beach area and surprise him, with his favourite food, canopy, balloons and those letter vala ballons wishing him happy birthday and gift him his favourite watch, I saw him eyeing when we were strolling yesterday!"

"This sounds good! Definitely go ahead with this plan!"

"But when?"

"Umm tomorrow? Kal uska birthday hai tab you can! He'll be super happy!"

"Haan Bhai!"

"You can do one thing, don't wish him abhi se, he will be hurt thoda, but when he sees the surprise he will forget the hurt, that would be his biggest gift!"

"Yes bhai!"

"Again kiddo, there is no pressure and no rush!"

"I know bhai! I have realised Mahi would be by my side always!"

"Yes he would!"

"Now sleep, kal preparation bhi karna hai!"

"Good night Bhai!" He said kept her head on his lap and slept.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in it's open!" Vi yelled.

"Vi!" Ro called entering

"Yes? Kya hua?"

"Chalo, it's 5 mins to midnight! Mahi Bhai ke room mein nahi jana wish and cake cut karne?"

"Ha chal!" He said shifting Aarya's head on pillow and covering her with sheets, and informing her about them going to Mahi's room.

"Chalo let's go!"

"She is not coming?"

"No, I'll tell you on the way!"

"Okay!"
Making sure she was asleep, they left.

"What happened? Everything okay between them?"

"Haa To everything is fine!"

"Then? Why she not coming?"

"Actually, she has decided to give Mahi a chance! She is going to confess the same tomorrow evening, surprise plan kiya hai!"

"That's amazing! She's gonna find happiness she deserves with Bhai!"

"Yes Ro!"

"And she is really happy around him! He makes sure she is smiling always! The way he has been with her rarely I have seen anyone be like that!" Ro said

"You are right Ro! He's been there for her as her always"

They reached his room and saw the whole team with their families waiting for them.

At dot 12 they barged in yelling Happy Birthday!

Mahi got startled by their yell and before he could get hold of himself the Virat and Rohit jumped on him.

"Happy Birthday bhaiiiiii!" They yelled

"Thank you kiddos!" He said holding them close.
Everyone wished him one by one! Their wives too. But his eyes were searching for Aarya!