Part-3

Next morning he saw Aarya's missed call. He gets half happy seeing his sister was trying to call him after two years. He calls back but she doesn't pick up he gets dejected.

"She called, and now she isn't picking up. Was the call by mistake?" He thinks and feels sad.

"You okay Cheeku?" Mahi asks as he saw Virat lost in his thoughts.

"Yes bhai I am okay."

"Come let's go for breakfast." Mahi said

"Bhai mann nahi hai. Aap jao."

"Bacha thoda toh khana padega na."

"Bhuk nahi hai."

"Thoda khale, please cheeku."

"Thik hai bhai. Room mein hi khaye please? Niche nahi jana."

"Okay kiddo."

"You know Cheeku, there are somethings that are meant to happen, maybe for good or bad we don't know. They teach you and you learn from it. We have to go through them, get pass it. You can't change things that happen to you, you have to accept them. But kiddo all good things are written for you! You will get through this Bacha, I know it. Have faith in yourself. Understand kiddo?"

"Yes bhai!"

"Feel better now? You are my strong boy! I know you will pass through this!"

"Yes bhai. You are there na with me?"

"Yes always. Never leaving your side. I love you kiddo!"

Virat smiled at him. Mahi was waiting to see this smile which was lost. Virat felt a much better.

Meanwhile, Harshad entered the room to freshen up as he had to leave for office. He heard Aarya's phone ringing, and saw the caller ID displaying "Veer". Unknown to him it was Virat calling her, he misunderstood.

"Ye Veer koun hai? Puchna padega ise. I always knew she was seeing someone else. I shall get the truth out." He thought to himself.

Here their breakfast arrived.

"Bhai khila do na!" Virat said giving a puppy face.

Mahi smiled at him and fed him, Virat snuggled to him. He missed his sister.
Mahi could sense that, he tried asking him to share about it but he kept avoiding. He prayed that they reunite, and that she is safe.

Aarya came out and saw Harshad staring at her phone.

"Harshad?"

"So Aarya, when were you planning to tell me that you are seeing someone behind my back?"

"Seeing someone?" She asked confused what he was talking about.

"Stop acting innocent Aarya, I know you are and now this phone call proved it!"

"What phone call Harshad?"

"Stop acting as if you don't know anything. You very well know what I am talking about."

"I don't know what you are talking about!"

"Oh please stop the act!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about! What phone call?"

"AARYA STOP IT."

"I am not understanding anything Harshad!"

"Oh really? So you won't tell about it so easily would you?" He said and marched towards her.

She moved back.
He caught up to her and grabbed her by her neck and slapped her hard.

"Ahhh Harshad stop?" She pleaded.