Hi My Name Is

Y/n's POV (2 days before Z day):
(16:15 PM)

"Y/n, you need to hit the outlet!" A man yelled out from the other side of the court. "This isn't the fucking mountains. Run it right!"

After traveling the distance with a whistle in his mouth. "You grab the rebound, long, and find the outlet, that's the play. Run it again Sawamura or I'll bench your ass."

"Hai coach Teshima! I will do my best." I bowed to him.

Hi! My name is Y/n Sawamura! I am only 14 but you see I'm an athlete. It is my first year in Fujimi High School and I couldn't have been happier.

"Hey man, don't sweat that play." The captain Choi dapped me up as I put my regular shirt on after the shower. "You still my point god."

'Choi Zou, a 3rd year. He's from the mountains in China and came over to Japan to pursue a better education. He's also the captain and the teams starting center.'

"Thanks man." I put my practice jersey in my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

Fujimi Academy is huge. It has different clubs, sports, academic areas, and finally the administration is almost the best. The flaws are of course there.

"Hey fatass hand it over." I heard from a different hallway just outside the gym. "Come on tubs don't shy, hand over your money." I peeked my head down the hallway.

The boy with glasses against the wall whimpered

"If you really think about this Otaku we're doing you a favor

"If you really think about this Otaku we're doing you a favor." The punk echoed. "Without this money how you gonna buy candy after school." He seemed to amuse himself, crying out with laughter.

The boy finally spoke up. "B-But Tsunoda I wasn't getting anything like that actually I was buying the latest gun-"

The punk glared at him and held up his fist. "Never mind..."