I cant believe it!

We actually did it! I am so amazed at how much this book has changed my perspective on my writing. This book has made me have hope in my writing again when I previously lost all hope in my SAO books that were flop after flop. I'm not trying to say that this is my peak there is still a very long road to be done but I am very pleased that we have hit over 800 votes and 28,000 reads. I don't care what anyone says about this book now, I am thankful for each and every one of you. You guys are the best fans a writer can ask for and as I grow I hope that my writing inspires you all to chase after a dream, even if it's a million miles away. It's almost been a year since the first chapter was published and I am amazed by how much feedback (good and bad) you have all blessed me with.

Season 2 description:

Y/n and Takashi's group will continue to fight for a new stronghold around the areas. The tensions will rise, new romances formed, and new friendship will be forged. Will they survive the storm? Will they survive the next incoming of "them"? Find out soon... from Z-Day+8 to Z-Day+15.

So without anything else to say. First I would like you all to sit back, relax, and just enjoy the read, criticize me, bash my writings PLEASE. But also give me tips on how to improve. Don't just say "U suck, blah blah blah"; Say, "U suck, here's why, how, and when" so then I can improve for you all. Next I'd love for you all to give me some ideas on the future of the book like a season 3 or 4 plot that can work well. I'm trying to build off the material that was already given to me, by expanding such a vast and untouched universe.

OH ANOTHER THING! Does anyone have a way I can read the manga? Like I'm an anime only guy but if anyone has a free link to the chapters after the Takagi Manor arc I'd love to read them to get an idea where I can bring the story without missing any parts! Thank you!