New Group

(Z-Day)
(16:54 PM)
(Y/n's POV)

I laid back with the three of them. "Hisashi was a good person. I only knew him for a short time but... he seemed like a genuine guy." I tried to help them mourn.

"Yeah he was awesome... he kept me out of trouble. He and I used to always be together." Takashi reminisced.

"Oh yeah and the two of you would always prank Mr.Hua." Rei continued on.

The two went silent after that. Neither of them speaking. I sighed in defeat and got up. "There has to be something we can do... we'll starve up here if we don't get help or get out of here."

"I'm not thinking of that right now... I'm thinking of what the hell is really happening." Takashi said.

"That's a straightforward answer." Rei muttered.

Takashi sighed. "No use in lying about it."

Rei smiled slightly at this statement. She smoothed her skirt to get up. Turning to me and Takashi. "I should let my dad know I'm alright... can I use your cell?" She asked either of us.

Takashi flipped his phone to her. "I understand your father is a police officer but we can't even reach the 110 number."

"It's fine my dad gave me a number for occasions like this. An emergency line." She held it up to her ear.

Bzzzz

Bzzz...

Click!

"Dad?!" Rei exclaimed and Takashi and I got close to hear the call.

-Takashi? How'd you get this number?! Rei must've given it to you. Are you with her? Is Rei okay? You must evacuate the city. Get out of the city... and-

Click...

The line went dead. "D-Daddy..? No... I just had service." She looked to me hugging Takashi's phone to her chest. "My own father didn't even know it was me!"

I hugged her again. "Calm down it'll be fine. You said he's a police officer right? He knows what he's talking about. We need to get out of the city like he said." I reassured her. "We also need a plan."

She looked over my shoulder. "Y/n... Y/n that's it! The water hose."

I let go of her. "Because the water pressure will knock them off the roof. That's genius. Takashi help me with the barricade."

Rei connect the house to the water. "That should be enough force to blast them away." I commented on my work.

She nodded. "Okay Y/n remove the bungee cords. Slowly." She instructed.

"They're off." I said.

"Rei turn the knob!" Takashi exclaimed holding the hose.

Once the water blasts out, the stream of pressurized water knocks the hose in the air. "Jesus Christ!" Takashi steadied himself. "I didn't like most of you fucks anyway!"

He pointed the hose down the stairs and it shot the horde back down the stairs smashing their heads on the stairs or straight off the railing.

I nod to Rei and she turns off the water and rushes over to see the damage.

"Pretty genius of you Rei-Senpai!" I commented. "That should be all of them for right now." I said. "Come on, slowly don't slip." I offered Rei my hand.

She took my hand and released it after a few steps. "I figured the water pressure would be strong enough!" She turned to Takashi. "Hey remember that fire drill back in Junior high? Hisashi and you got-"