Road Trip

(Z-Day)
(18:56 PM)
(Y/n's POV)

Kohta kept shoot them but they seemed to only grow stronger in numbers. As we continued forward it got harder and harder to defend ourselves. "There's too many of them!" Kohta remarks, shooting another one in the head.

I sprung forward and killed two in two swings. "Who cares! Just keep running!"

No formation we just attacked like a pack of rabid dogs. We killed as many as we could in our path. The original six of us held our own well but the other four were struggling.

One of them was caught by four of "them" and immediately bitten. One of the girls following us turned around in horror. "Takazuo!" And rushed after him.

"Wait! Where are you going! He's not going to make it! Why are you going back to him?!" Takagi yelled out to her to no avail.

"I get it." Ms. Marikawa frowned. "If the world was like this then I'd want to die with the person I love too. That's all she wanted was to be with the one she loved."

Takagi started. "We'll that's so-"

"Look out!" Kohta saved her from an undead. "Don't you worry Takagi! I'll fight for you till my dying breath!" He declared.

She balled her fists. "You rude little Otaku! Don't you dare interrupt me while I'm speaking!"

While they kept arguing Saeko and I made an opening. Takashi opened the door, holding it for her to get in. "Ms.Suzuka the key!" He exclaimed.

While Khota, Takagi, and her got onto the bus first we were quickly behind them.

"Let's get inside." Saeko instructed.

"You got, ladies first." Takashi countered.

"I don't care just get in the bus!" I yelled before helping them all in and they took their seat. I helped Rei on and then she helped me. I was just about to slam the door shut until I saw people sprinting in the distance.

"Who's that?" I asked as we saw a few people rushing towards our bus.

"Oh that's Mr

"Oh that's Mr.Shido of class 3-A." Saeko answered.

I immediately looked at Rei who was shaking in anger. "Shido." Was all I heard her mutter.

"We can go now!" Ms.Marikawa yelled to us.

"Step on it!" Rei exclaimed.

"Wait just a little longer!" Takashi yelled back.

"Listen Takashi if Doctor boobs tries to run them down we'll flip the bus." Takagi reasoned.

"It doesn't matter." Takashi retorted.

Takashi was going to leap out of the bus but Rei stopped him. She looked possessed, almost mindless. "We don't need to save him!"

"Why the hell not?!" Takashi exclaimed.