Plans For the DEAD (🍋)

Z-Day+4
(6:15 A.M.)
Y/n's POV:

(Lemon (🍋) 18+)

My eyes were just beginning to open to start the new day when I was suddenly pulled into Rei's ample bust, not allowing me any room to breathe.

Laying inside of the bed while using her boobs as my pillow was the best morning I had ever had. I hadn't wanted it to end. "Y/n your so warm.~" Rei giggled hugging me in tighter.

'She clearly doesn't want this to end either.' I kissed in between her cleavage.

"Don't do that~ it tickles.~" She giggled louder craning her neck down. "Your my little baby~ hehe.~"

I shifted myself on top of her, showing off my member that is fully erected. Rei's face turned into a cocky smirk and lightly caressed my rod.

"Oh no! Look what I did... he's so stiff— would be a shame if we just stopped. What time is the meeting?" Tilting her head, while beginning to run her hand up and down my length.

"Ahh~ 8:00, we have time!~" I moaned.

Rei stopped and looked at the clock that read 6:25, placing her index finger to her chin, "pondering" while I twitch from anticipation.

"Do we? We need to shower and— that'll take forever cause we'll just end up screwing. I then we need to get breakfast, well second breakfast because I'll just suck you off, then meet up with the group and discuss— maybe we can delay I mean they'd understand if they were here, then— oh your overflowing.~ Your pre-cum..." Rei's eyes watched as her words made me hungry for the next step.

I began to stroke on my own but Rei gently took my hand off. "You know it is rude to do that in front of me babe."

Truth be told I couldn't take it I was at my limit before Rei even picked up speed. Rei was the stimulus not her hand. Her beautiful eyes that looked so entertained by the presence of my dick.

She took ahold of it again, groaning. "This'll just have to be a long morning.~" She picked up the speed as more pre-cum kept releasing making her hand glide effortlessly down and back.

"Up~ and Down~ Uppp~ and back Down.~" Taking her time until the last down, when she started to go as fast as possible. "How much cum is inside today? I want at least 3 ropes, anything else would be too easy to get off." She commented.

"Rei~ your gonna make me~ not so fast~ I'm gonna explode!~" I gritted my teeth as I began to pump myself into her hand. Groaning and growing until I released all onto her face and chest.

She continued to jerk me until I released one more time all into her mouth, swallowing it in one large gulp. Using her other hand to scoop up the excess.

Finally slowing down and keeping me hard enough until we got to the shower where there was going to be more fun. Finally laying herself back onto the bed in a relaxed position she calmed down.

We were both panting from the experience as I slid off of her waist and cuddled back up to her. Our eyes met and with my member still as hard as it was, I blushed. "So shower?"

Her eyes sparkled as she pulled me into the large walk in shower that was inside the room, turning it on and pumping her hand again, not wanting to me to get any softer.

The shower was huge, it was like a American bathroom, better than the men's and women's bath that are inside the estate. And I'm guessing inside the Takagi's rooms.

The walk in shower, confused Rei at first, her childish grin went away as a look of frustration dawned her face. Seeing her puffed cheeks made me swoon as she finally got the water on.