Night To Remember (🍋)

Z-Day+5
(11:22 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"Y-Y/n! Jeez your walking too— too fast!" Shizuoka squealed.

I turned my neck to look at her. "Because I'm excited!" I smiled.

"J-Jeez don't look so innocent after what we're about to do!" She whined.

I pulled her all the way to the entrance of the manor before she finally pulled free. She stopped so I turned to face her, she had a hue of red along her cheeks. She wasn't drunk because she only had one drink.

Walking back up to her I gently took her hand. "For tonight... I don't want to be your patient. Isn't it time someone take care of you?"

"Y/n... I am your team's nurse... but I want you and I don't know if you want me... b-but if you want me... then let's... do it... let's have sex!" She yelled and interlocked her hand with mine, pulling me all the way to my room.

(Lemon 18+(🍋)

We both stepped inside and I turned on the bedside lamp. I immediately started to take off my coat and bow tie. Draping them over the reclining chair in the right hand corner.

Shizouka eyed me hungrily, she bit her fingernail, watching, scanning, and scheming. I pulled off my vest leaving me just in my dress shirt, as I started to unbutton, Shizuoka put her hands up.

"W-Wait!" She walked up to me and sat me down on the bed. "L-Let me do this..." she quickly unbuttoned the shirt and threw it off to the side allowing my slim torso to appear.

Her hands hesitantly roamed over my body, sometimes running over my shoulders as her hands roamed closer and closer to my pelvis.

Reaching my belt she started to undo the belt buckle, my hands helped her as she threw it off with my shirt. Our breaths hitched as she we made eye contact again.

"May I take your pants off?" She asked.

I nodded and she immediately unbuttoned the dress pants in one slow motion she took both pants and underwear off in one go of it, my penis sprung up as it greeted her.

She hide her eyes but then opened a small spot to look. "It looks happy..." she trailed off as I took a hold of her hand and brought it to my semi-erection.

"Have you ever been with anyone before?" I questioned.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Of course I have!"

She began to gently stroke I watched as her cleavage swayed even inside her dress. Back and forth, her stroking became inconsistent as the side of her dress kept getting in the way.

"Shizuoka, let's take off your dress." I blushed.

"O-K... it's this dumb zipper back here!" She tried to reach for it but struggled.

I turned her around and quickly unzipped the body prison of a dress, every foot was a new patch of skin I have yet to see. My eyes couldn't wait to unveil what hid beneath.

Finally she removed her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor, she hid her boobs with one arm as she let the other arm drape to the side.

Anyone would stare at the beautiful women in front of them. Her face was flustered but she was grinning ear to ear. "You don't have to tell me you like my body~ your penis says everything.~"

I looked down to see myself as hard as I ever was. "Sh-Shizouka I wanna..." she finally turned around and allowed me access to everything, her hourglass figure made her hips sway back and forth before kneeling in front of me.