Z-Day

(Z-Day)
(11:30 AM, fifth period)
(Y/n's POV)

Today was different. My name was all over the local news and all over the school's basketball page.

Fujimi's own Y/n Sawamura put top recruit on a spin-cycle last night! Congratulations to you Mr.Sawamura! Please congratulate him if you see him.

The morning announcements rang out as all eyes were on me. Choi walked with me everywhere as my own personal bodyguard. He insisted that he be there to answer questions for me.

There were a lot of people saying hello including some 3rd years and staff. The commotion was almost unbearable.

"Hey Y/n!" A girl who was known around school for her behavior, Miku.

She cornered me. "I saw that video, do you think maybe I can come to the next game?" She bowed down a little to show off her cleavage.

I looked at her in the eyes. "I'm sure you can if you get a ride... thank you for your support." I bowed and tried to make my escape. "Please excuse me Miku-San..."

I ran off Choi following closely behind me. "Yo even the sluts saw the video. Man if I were you I'd go after someone else. Bitch probably got chlamydia." He laughed.

"Come on don't be like that." I retorted. "I'm sure she's a virgin." I responded hopefully.

Choi scoffed. "Whatever you say man, shit probably looser than my moms." We got to his classroom. "Yo wish me luck though." He signaled to the window seat.

Saeko Busujima from class 3-A. Choi has liked her since his first year. He's hinted to her many times but she doesn't act upon it.

"Good luck." I dapped him up before heading out.

I turned the corner to head upstairs, too crowded. I went to the other side of the stairway only to find a boy leaning on the rails. If I'm gonna be honest he looked as if he'd jump.

He sighed

He sighed. "Cross my heart and hope to die... yeah right."

I looked at him. "Are you ok, senpai?"

"Don't bother with him, he's an idiot." I turned around.