Reunited

(Z-Day +1)
(17:04 PM)
(Y/n's POV)

Beep...

Beeeeep!

BEEEEEP!

"Its the same here!" Rei groaned

"Its the same here!" Rei groaned. "Should we try another bridge?"

"I bet it's the same everywhere." I hit my head against the handlebar. "Damnit! We need to be at the East Police station for 7 Pm."

Rei got agitated. "How?! That's a little easier said than done!"

I thought for a second. "I wish there was a way to-"

"Well there isn't one!" Rei interrupted. I looked back at her, my eyes wide. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

The sound of compressed air got my attention. "Nail gun?" I accelerate toward the noise.

Takashi's POV

I bashed the skull of one of the many undead surrounding us. Having only three real fighters gave us a huge disadvantage but we have prevailed up to this point.

Vrrrrooom...

Vroom... vrrrroooom!

VRRRROOOOM!

I looked up at the sun, only for it to be shielded by a motorbike with two people riding on the back of it.

Y/n's POV

The noise had been growing larger and larger. We got to a sign that read 'for restricted access' but broke through the wooden barrier.

There was a wooden ramp, over a cinder block structure that would thrust us overhead to grasp a better understanding of the situation.

Rei seemed to pick up what I was about to do and held onto me tighter. After the lift we sprung into the air.

Hirano on the other hand had a more difficult time

Hirano on the other hand had a more difficult time. "Guys I'm out!" He exclaimed. The two of us landed the bike on top of three of "them".

I took the revolver out of my back pocket, sliding it over to him. He took one look at the revolver. His saddened expression turned crazed then he took two shots knocking out two of "them".