DEAD Man Crawling

Z-Day+4
(2:26 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"The policeman was right we should disband."

The group was all piled into Rei, Saeko, and I's room. Takagi was the one who just dropped that bombshell of a suggestion. Takashi and I were sitting on the side of the bed while, kicking our feet with Alice. Hirano was polishing my handgun in the chair to my left. Shizouka relaxed on where I usually laid. Rei and Saeko leaned against the wall.

"What?" Takashi almost choked on his breath. "Disband? After everything! We worked so hard to get here." He got up off the bed and made his way to her.

I followed after him. 'Takashi and his emotional instability might do something he could later regret. And of course clash that with Takagi's brash "I'm right your wrong" mentality, this could get ugly.'

Placing my hands on both their shoulders. "Come on guys, can't we all get along? Like we usually do?" They both quickly shrugged me off and my hands fell back down to my sides and continued on.

Takagi spun out to the window. Her fist clenching. "I'm not saying the entire group I'm saying Ms. Shizouka, Alice, and Me. And the others from the other group as well! Ms. Houki, little Jun!"

Takashi slammed his clenched fist against the windowsill. "They are family, you are family! This group doesn't leave family! I've known you all my life you've never run away! Y/n? Back me up!"

I nodded in agreement. "I haven't known you long. But in the time I realized that we wouldn't have survived a day without you and your mapping. And your brain! You are the brains!" I placed my hand on her shoulder again, before she spun back around.

SLAP

My face was knocked back by the force of Takagi's hand. Silence filled the entire room, allowing the recent sound to echo repeatedly through the room. I was alright, more shocked than angry.

I thought a continuation of slaps seemed inevitable but instead she engulfed me into a long embrace crying into my shirt. I Returned the hug, rubbing her back as she continued to wail.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why they want me to leave! I don't know why they *sniff* would *sniff* take their daughter from her friends! I- I- I." She began to breathe heavily as I continued to rub her back and the back of her head.

"Takagi..." I whispered. "You mean a lot to all of us, but your parents are your parents."

I looked around at the group. It was as if they were watching with popcorn, waiting to see what happens next. Takashi understand the situation, walked over to the door.

"Come on guys let's give them a few minutes." He led everyone out of the room, including a begrudge Saeko and Rei.

I leaned my chin on top of her head. "It's just us now, let it all out." I circled her back with my hand.

"B-But I *sniff* I don't want to leave you!" She cried harder, before realizing her screw up and lightly pounding my chest.

I chortled. "You don't want to leave me huh?" Backing away from her and removing her glasses so they don't get anymore wet.

She lunged at me again almost instinctively at this point, allowing the both of us to embrace each other again. Her loud crying was now replaced with a lowly squeal.

"Your such an idiot! I hate idiots!" She ended the embrace turning up her nose at me. "Baka! Baka! Baka!" She started to pound on my chest again.

She was hitting harder and harder until I found myself at the edge of the bed before she tripped me, making me collapse on their bed, pulling her down with me. Her eyes were crystallized, a thin glaze covered her brown orbs.