Your The Only One for Me (🍋)

Z-Day+3
(4:20 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"Rei! It's been a few minutes you wanna talk about it?" I inquired.

Only for a pillow to bang against the door, making a loud plopping sound. "Go away!"

I huffed, but sat down in front of the door. 'I'll wait.' I took out my pistol and flipped the safety on, and began spinning it.

(6:42 P.M.)

"Hey so did you know that back before this began, before the basketball game some random girl on your team gave me her number?" I tried to start random small talk but was met with another loud plopping sound against the door.

I sighed. "Okay. Maybe next time."

"Hey kid dinner has been ready for like an hour are you alright." A man asked.

I nodded. "I won't eat until my friend eats."

The man scoffed. "It was stew day. You know what they say? No one skips stew day." Before retracting to his room just down the hall.

Looking as he went to relax in his room, I shrugged. 'I've literally never heard that saying.'

(8:18 P.M.)

Alice hurried up to me, tackling me down along with Zero, giggling. "Come on Y/n let's play!" Zero started to tug on my jeans as the rest of the group followed closely behind.

"Not right now, tomorrow I will." I ruffled her hair. "Big sister Rei needs me right now, tomorrow we will both play with you."

Alice frowned but nonetheless she still understood. Hirano shuffled up to me. "Is she going to be alright?" He whispered.

I turned my attention back to the door. "Yeah I'm sure she will."

He sulked. "I didn't mean what I said about the girls or you."

I nodded, not taking my eyes off the door. "I know."

The others seemed to wait with me for a few minutes, until they all got bored or tired and retreated to their rooms. Saeko would be sleeping in Shizouka and Alice's room which they were pleased to have another guest.

(10:28 P.M.)

Continuing to be a statue in front of the door I began to get tired. 'I have been sitting outside her room for six hours.' I thought, knocking a few more times. Everyone else has seemingly went to sleep besides Rei and I as we were playing an endless game of cat and mouse.

I rubbed over my eyes with my hands, wiping away the sleep that was there. Grunting and groaning as I massaged my temples.

The dark hallway ended up echoing footsteps as two figures appeared in the darkness. "Sweetie... your still awake?" My mother asked, accompanied by my father.

Smiling tiredly at them. "Yeah just about to fall asleep." I yawned. "Why are you up?"

The two exchanged a look. "We heard about your group's plan. We want to come with you." My father said.

I squinted. "You both? Why? You two can't fight."

My father and mother looked at me flabbergasted and insulted. "I was a judo champion in high school!" My mother reminded me.

"Mom your high school only had two kids in the judo program. It was you and the other person who thought it was a karate class." I countered.

She crossed her arms and pouted. "Still won..."

My father was silent, just looking at the door. "Is that one of your friends?"

I couldn't hear anything from the other side, so I knocked again, and heard something bang against the door before a muffled voice cried a strained. "Go away!" Making me recoil and lean against the door.