Dude! Your Not DEAD!

Z-Day+6
(10:30 A.M.)
Choi's POV:

"Six fucking days." I muttered, stroking my stubble. "Six days away from my friends."

"Ah~ ah~ ah!~" I looked to the back of the bus where Shido was having another fucking session with his harem. Tsunoda was also involved, fucking Kawamoto in her face.

'Where's Y/n when you need him! He's always so calm in these situations.' I banged my head against the seat in front of me.

"Cum~ YES!"

"You know Choi, if your head wasn't so big I might be able to actually sleep." Miku punched the back of her seat, making my head shoot back.

"Meee Next!"

I glared at her. "You know your a bitch!"

"Faster Shido!"

She scoffed. "Ha tell my something I don't know." I looked out the window, we haven't moved for hours, their session started early at 8:00 A.M. "You've been here for three days. Haven't you gotten used to this?" Miku leaned her head onto her fist.

I shivered. "Yeah as if anyone would get used to it."

Hearing the screaming stop in the back of the bus, made me turn my head back. "Now now Mr. Choi, do not criticize your leader." Shido's sadistic smirk made my whole body go cold.

Shido, still without pants, gets into the drivers seat and begins driving erratically towards the goal, Takagi Manor.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! Come outside!" Saeko groaned basically dragging me out to the tennis and basketball courts.

I sulked. "I don't want to."

The scouts have given us a few messages of good news, the hordes south of the mansion have halted their advance  and have just begun to collect; like a swarm of bees. The north had been a different story, the north was filled with "them".

But this, this was dangerous. Almost every teenager and young adult is out here. More people equals more noise, as well as our time here being blissful

A basketball rolled by me as I counted Takashi, Hirano, and Rei waving holding their hands up.

"Pass it back!" Takashi laughed as I started to dribble.

"You guys wanna play a game?" I passed the ball over to him.

The three of them looked around at one another. Hirano, scratched the back of his head.

"I think I'll just watch you three, oh I think someone's calling me!" He chuckled, slowly walking off.

Takashi shot the ball once, air-balled, and walked away. "Nope... not my day; good luck Rei."

Leaving just me and Rei to stare at one another for a few seconds. She started to back away.

"No... not you too!" I frowned.

She stuck her tongue out at me, before joining all the other people on the badminton courts. Suddenly I felt a tug on my shorts.

"I'll play." Jun smiled.

"Thank god... I thought I was gonna be shooting alone. Here," I bounce passed the ball over to him. "Your brother ever teach you anything?"

Jun caught the pass and confidently scoffed. He shot up a long mid-range shot that sunk right into the hoop.

Swish!

Bounce.

Bounce..

Bounce...