Rescued Takashi from the DEAD

(Z-Day+2)
(2:12 AM)
Y/n's POV:

I looked further. "Wait a minute!" I looked at the place where Takashi was supposed to be originally only to see my bike sitting right there on the front lawn of some nobodies. "THAT'S MY BIKE! Now we have to save Takashi the girl and my bike!"

The group rubbed their ears. "Okay so how do we exactly save Takashi?" Hirano asked.

I looked over at Shizuoka. "Do you have the keys to the humvee?"

She nodded. "Um yes they're in the garage. Im going to get changed then I'll get the keys!" She scurried off.

I turned to the rest. "Are you ready? We need to pack the humvee and get to Takashi. Gather everything you can gather. Hirano gather the weapons and do one final scout, Takagi gather the necessary items we need. Including books. Saeko go protect Ms. Shizuoka. Rei your with me, we'll gather kitchenware items and miscellaneous items."

Going our separate ways we immediately get to work. Going back to where the attic I took one final sweep around the area with my eyes. Finally settling on the instant pot that I found earlier.

Hugging it to my body and coming back down with Rei waiting there for me. Her face said it all and it was rather amused. Before she could say anything I sprinted down to the kitchen and placed the instant pot down on the counter.

"Rei can you carry a few things?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah what do you need me to carry?"

I started to place different things in her arms including eggs and canned foods. After stacking the entirety of the items on top of one another Rei could barely see over them.

Picking the pot back up I continued back to the garage where I popped the trunk. "An instant pot? We don't have any food to cook." Saeko said.

On cue Rei carefully came into view and lightly placed the eggs and canned goods. Immediately running back in to collect our previous weapons that are leaning against the spiral staircase.

Picking them up and meeting the others, minus Hirano, at the hummer. "Hirano it's time get to the vehicle." I talked over the comm system.

"Roger." He responds.

Placing our remaining items in the backseat and the trunk of the hummer Shizuoka got in and started the engine. Takagi leaned over the metal railing to get a better look at the situation.

"Any updates on the horde?" I asked

She scoffed. "Yeah we're screwed if we don't leave soon."

I gulped. "We're just waiting on Hirano and then we can head out."

"Hey guys! I made it! Open the trunk I have more stuff." Hirano exclaimed.

"Alright just let me-" I turned around to help carry his stuff. "What are you wearing?"