From Morning (🍋)

Z-Day+5
(7:23 A.M.)
Y/n's POV:

(Lemon 18+(🍋)

"Mmm— mmm— mmm— mmm!~" Waking up seeing only the bright white lights of the morning sun. "Pwah! I never thought it could be this good! Mmm— *slurrrrp* *pop* oh it's so warm in my hand!"

I immediately shot up and lifted up the covers.

Saya was holding onto my penis happily stroking it

Saya was holding onto my penis happily stroking it. "Oh! Good morning Y/n. I was just— umm... I woke up and you were like this so be grateful!"

'There's my tsundere.' I thought before returning my attention back to the novice. "U-Um Saya, it would feel better I think if you wrapped your boobs around it." I patted her head as she continued to stroke.

She rolled her eyes before taking off her debate team shirt, her chest being reveled to me for the first time. Her boobs were bigger than Saeko's and even bigger than Rei's, for someone so short to have these, it made me question how should didn't have a backache every day!

My dick twitched, and kept twitching, Saya got a little excited about it, she was, after all, new to this entire aspect. "I know about the human anatomy but this is brand new... make it twitch again!" She demanded.

"You need to stimulate it first!" I barked back.

She turned her nose up at me before wrapping her tits around the shaft, only leaving the small mushroom tip to be halfway visible.

"W-Wait don't-" but it was too late she began to move her boobs up and then down. I don't know how long she was giving me a blowjob but the saliva on my dick was not enough, it honestly was painful.

"S-Saya please!" I groaned as she clearly thought I was groaning from pleasure, she kept going.

The pain was unbearable my penis felt like it was going to get ripped off, how could this feel good for anyone?! Any man who doesn't use lube to do this is an absolute masochist!

"Saya your gonna rip his dick off." Saeko yawned, stretched, and then took off her tank top. "He likes pleasure not pain."

Saya looked at my expression, finally understanding that when I said please it wasn't a plead to go quicker. Her face got red and she quickly tried to remove her boobs from my penis, but Saeko twisted onto her left nipple.

"No don't remove them but I have a way of making this better for her." She leaned over her boobs and released some saliva down Saya's sternum, lubricating the area. "Now push your boobs together."

Saeko instructed her like a pro, even though she hadn't performed the act with anyone, although she did own a bokken... that is way too hot to think about! She caught me staring at the two of them and she took off her black panties and draped them over my face.

"Don't peak babe.~" Saeko kissed down my thigh before stopping to see how Saya was doing. "Yep, yeah now up, down, up, down!" Saeko giggled.

"Ahh~ faster Saya!" I moaned. The young began to go quicker.