How much for a Gallon?

(Z-Day+1)
(3:23 AM)
(Y/n's POV)

"Do they still have gas?" Rei wondered.

"We'll find out, besides they have to have it stored." I said.

I walked over to the pump but immediately felt my pockets.

'Uh-Oh.' I thought, feeling all of my pockets. 'Damnit! Where did my money—oh what the hell! Yamma washed my pants that I had my wallet in.'

I slowly turned to Rei. "Do you mind spotting me for some cash?" I asked nicely.

She frowned. "Your the worst..."

I extended my hand. "Please... just spot me some cash I'll pay you back."

"Well I kinda... left my wallet in my bag." She avoided my eyes.

"Oh and I'm the worst." I mumbled before Rei tried to smile reassuringly. "I'll be back, if anything happens scream. Be on alert."

Walking over to the door of the convenient store was hellish. I noticed the blood that was stained on the wall only mere hours after the outbreak. It had been clear that "they" had been around.

Creaking the door open I gripped the bat tighter every second. "Hello? Anyone in here?"

There was silence so I made my way up to the cash register. I bashed it open and started to take all the 10s, 20s, and 50s my hands could grab. Much to my surprise I had a lot of fun smashing the register in order to live. It was an rush of adrenaline to be honest.

"AHHH! Y/N!" Rei screamed.

"SENPAI!" I pocketed the money, dashing outside. I saw an older, fat, black man holding her back and groping her.

"Quit squirming!" He pulled a knife on her neck. "Hey... HAHAHAHA you got a hot piece of ass here!"

 HAHAHAHA you got a hot piece of ass here!"

I clutched the bat. "Let her go!"

He continued to laugh uncontrollably. "Why would I do that?! You think I'd go after one of those stanky ass zombie bitches!" He continued to play with and grope her. "Think again motherfucker!"

I shuddered. "Jesus are you crazy?"

"Crazy?" He scoffed. "Hell yeah I am! My family became "them" before my very own eyes! I had to smash everyone's head. My father, my mother, my grandma, my brother! Even my little sister too! How can I be normal?! You think I wouldn't be fucked up after that?!" He cackled.

During this time of distraction, Rei made a run for it.

"Y/n!"

Before he pulled her back by the left breast, squeezing it tightly.