Character Background

(Base Form)

(Base Form)

(Full Power unleashed)

Name: Enkidu

Titles: Bestfriend of Rukkhadevata, Divine Guardian of the Forest, the Chains of Heaven, Arasakha which means "Forest Friend." (by the Aranaras), Vishnu: the Divine Protector (by Nahida), Narayana

Birthday: April 14

Age: 2,500+, 17 (Physically)

Weapon: Catalyst, Projectiles, Chains

Height: 5'10 (Physically), Variable

Vision: Dendro

Element: Dendro and Electro (In born powers)

Background:

Born to human parents during the Archon War, Enkidu was only just an infant. His father died while holding him in his arms, as a means of protecting him. The infant cried, yet his cries were not heard by the rain.

However, the forest, as if had a will of its own, took pity on the infant, thus imbuing the child with the power of nature. This phenomenon was felt by the Aranaras and even the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata herself.

She and some of the Aranaras looked upon the area and saw the infant in the arms of his deceased father. The bright green hair stood out to those who discovered the child.

Rukkhadevata took pity upon this tragedy, as she gently pulls away the infant from his father's strong embrace. Even Rukkhadevata once stated that she struggled to get the infant out because the father is too strong despite being dead. She said that was her first testament of a love of a parent.

Until she made a vow to the child's father that she will take care of his child, and will raise him under the protection of the forest. When she made this vow, the father's corpse finally lets go of the child.