Chapter 1: The Guardian of the Forest

3rd POV. Downtown Area, Sumeru City.

One day, in a house in the downtown area of the City of Scholars.....

An ordinary family of three live their ordinary lives.

Inside the house, there is a young girl with red hair who along with her mother just went home from shopping.

The groceries they bought are for tonight's dinner. While the mother and daughter are cooking together......

The young girl whose name is Nilou, asked her mother.

Nilou: Mom, you once mentioned before the besides from the Aranaras, the former Dendro Archon, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata had another servant, right?

Nilou's Mother: Yes. But the thing is, they say it is only just a mere fairy tale. Not even the scholars of the Akademiya mentioned him.

Nilou: What was his name again? Is it En......

Nilou's Mother: The Guardian of the Forest and Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's closest friend, Enkidu.

Nilou's Mother: As far as his origins was concerned, they say that he was created from the mud by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and granted him life by the power of Dendro.

Nilou's Mother: Some say that Enkidu was once a monster who wandered the forest with fiery rage.

Nilou's Mother: So, the God of Wisdom decided to approach the monster, and shared seven nights and slept on the same bed.

Nilou's Mother: In respect to Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, the monster took the form of a beautiful woman which is similar to the God of Wisdom's beauty.

Nilou: But I thought Enkidu is a boy?

Nilou's Mother: Most of them say that Enkidu is a boy. It's just like Morax, the Geo Archon, he can also took many forms.

Nilou's Mother: Some say he even took a form of an elderly woman once. But in every form he takes, all of them will have the same amber eyes.

Nilou's Mother: And just like Morax, Enkidu can be indentified with someone with green emerald eyes.

Nilou's Mother: Again, these are just some of the stories about him.

Nilou's Mother: But I think this story is my most favorite and the most touching one.

Nilou's Mother: That story said that Enkidu was born as a human. He was born in the border of the desert and the rainforest.

Nilou's Mother: But during his birth, Enkidu's parents are being chased by the followers of the Scarlet King, because Enkidu's father was branded as a traitor amongst their tribe.

Nilou's Mother: And they put the blame on Enkidu's mother for bewitching of their kin.

Nilou's Mother: So, the couple ran away towards the rainforest. They hid in the desert while Enkidu was born.

Nilou's Mother: Enkidu's mother had the Eleazar and she died in the process when giving childbirth to Enkidu.

Nilou's Mother: The father buried his wife, took his son, and went proceeded to escape the desert.