Chapter 11: The Sabzeruz Festival

3rd POV. Vanarana.

After Nilou and Enkidu collected the additional flowers for the Sabzeruz Festival......

Nilou: I can't believe we had so many flowers.....

Nilou: They also sound fragrant too.

Nilou: How did you made this possible, Enkidu?

Enkidu: When I was actually training the art of gardening itself.....an Amurta Scholar also happened to pass by Vanarana.

Enkidu: The scholar looked so trouble so I asked them what she doing here. She told me about how she wanted to cultivate a garden.

Nilou: Cultivate a garden........wait! Could that be!? That scholar, was she the scholar named Siduri, the First Female Amurta Sage and the First Female Sage in the Akademiya's long history!?

Enkidu: Oh, it seems like her legacy have been passed on even after a hundred years.

Nilou: I can't believe it! So the story really is true!

Enkidu: Just how many stories about me have you ever heard?

Nilou: A lot! Even since I was a child. I've always love listening about your adventures!

Enkidu: Thank you.

Nilou: That's my line. I should be the one thanking you. I never really imagine that I'll meet the person of the stories that I've been so fond of.

Emkidu: But then, you are a believer of Lesser Lord Kusanali.

Nilou: Of course. But when I was listening to your stories, I felt closer to you.

Nilou: The fact that those stories always depicted how strong you are, how you fought your internal battles.

Nilou: It always reminded me that no matter how much power or how tremendous your talent is.....

Nilou: Never forget to become a human.

Enkidu: Ah, that's what I said to Gil during the aftermath of our duel.

Enkidu: To be honest, almost emptying his treasury......while I expended 80% of my powers......

Nilou: The battle that preluded a lifelong friendship.......

Enkidu: Exactly.

Enkidu: Anyways, please don't overpick too much flowers. It will be hard to repopulate them.

Nilou: Oh! Sorry! I'm just baffled by how beautiful these flowers are. From Sumeru roses, to Padisarahs, and you even grew other variety of flowers that I'm not familiar of.

Enkidu: You mean the Cecilias and Glaze Lilies?

Nilou: Glaze Lilies? Cecilias?

Enkidu: Cecilia is a flower that is local to Mondstadt. I asked the Anemo Archon if I can grow them in my garden.

Enkidu: He agreed to and told me that I can pick as much flowers as I'd like. So I collected a good amount that is enough to cultivate.