About Enkidu Voicelines Pt. 2

Venti

The Chains of Heaven that binds Heaven and Earth together. He who is chosen by the earth to carry that task, then he might as well be the one who'll chain down the Island in the Sky.

Zhongli

His role is something that even we, the Seven Archons, couldn't fulfill. Aside from assisting the Dendro Archon to guard Irminsul, his role is much more important when it regards to Celestia. His chains will surely be the one that will break us free from the cruel laws of the Heavenly Principles.

Ei

I admit that his martial prowess is something I never expected in my years of training. He is using his versatility to gain the upper hand. Not to mention, rather than being the wielder, I feel like I'm going against a weapon itself. Nevertheless, I respect him for hi dedication to protect and assist Buer in her duties. If I had time, I would like to spar with him again, to see how much we improved.

Xiao

Rex Lapis once told me about him. I never imagined that he'll come to visit the adepti one by one. He's strong as the legends say. Not to mention, he has defeated a god despite being a human.....no, he is probably beyond a human now. Still, his feats were incredible. His work is also similar to mine, I respect him because of that.

Ganyu

Ah, he came to visit Cloud Retainer sometime and I was amazed of his appearance. We also share similarities together, being humans although he is a pure human but still.....not to mention he is a vegetarian.....eh? He's not? Then does he eat meat? No? Fruits? That's the thing he eats? Oh.....maybe I can bring him some fruits whenever I came to visit Sumeru.

Yae Miko

He came to visit the Grand Narukami Shrine and asked about what happened. When I told him, he said that, "Just as I thought." I felt like he knew what happened. Aside from that seriousness......I asked him for stories.

His stories were definitely the highest quality of light novel material, even his appearance. So I had a photo of him taken. I also asked him to dress up as a shrine maiden, he surprisingly helped. Thus on that day, the sales went up in a astronomical rate. I can't thank him enough for his help.