Chapter 16: Dawn

3rd POV. Nilou's House, Sumeru City.

After breaking out literally everyone from the samsara of the Sabzeruz Festival......

Enkidu tearfully reunites with Nilou.....

To whom the latter happily returned Enkidu's gesture.

And now......in Nilou's room.....

Nilou: So, Enkidu......you're saying that......

Enkidu told her everything that transpired, in a way Nilou understood.

Nilou: No wonder why we didn't went out of the city during these loops......

Nilou: But if it was a dream....then I guess I'd rather spend the dream with you.

Enkidu: Me?

Nilou: Yes! I mean.....we barely hung out ever since the Traveler and Paimon arrived.

Enkidu: I'm sorry.....

Nilou: But I understand. I know why you're helping them.

Nilou: So......

Nilou: So, Enkidu, the Traveler and Paimon maybe looking for you once they wake up.

Enkidu: But before I leave.....are you okay? Does your head feel heavy or something? Do you feel exhausted?

Nilou: Now that you mentioned it.....yes.

Nilou: It feels heavy, then......

Enkidu: Right, I restored your memories of our walk in the garden.

Enkidu: I also used that as a purifying spell that can dispel one's fatigue. But still, Nilou, please take a rest, okay?

Nilou: And what about you?

Enkidu: I'll be fine. Besides.....

Enkidu: Aether and Paimon are waiting for me. They would surely look for me immediately.

Nilou: Right. Good luck to your adventures.

Enkidu: Thanks. Next time, maybe I'll let you join with one of my adventures.

Nilou: I would love to! Oh! Then why don't we go to Devantaka Mountain, they said that there is a relic of your chains when you restrained a big monster there!

Enkidu: Ah, I see. All right. Once you recovered. Take care of yourself, okay?

Nilou: Mm.

Enkidu is about to leave until Nilou instinctively pulls him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Enkidu: Uh, Nilou?

Nilou: ......

She quickly parted......

Nilou: Have a safe trip......

Enkidu replied with a warm smile.

Enkidu: Thanks.