Chapter 22: Enuma Elish

3rd POV. Joururi Workshop, Sumeru City.

With Enkidu breaking out of the loop.......

So did everyone else.....

Scaramouche: What?

Nahida: We just concluded the 168th loop.

Enkidu: 168 times.....

Enkidu: That is how the sages forced the people of Sumeru to live the same day 168 times in the Sabzeruz Festival.

Enkidu: Just in order to create you.

Scaramouche: The power of dreams......

Scarmouche: No wonder why your servant stopped fighting during a specific amount of time. In order to hide his true ability.....

Scaramouche: Heh. Your god-killer, Enkidu, is your trump card, isn't he?

Enkidu: ........

Scaramouche: When did you use the power of dreams on me......

Paimon noticed that the Neo Akasha Terminal is now glowing.

And.......Enkidu also felt a surge of power through him.

Enkidu: Of course......

Scaramouche: You can't even defeat me in a dream.......if you only let Enkidu fight me for real.

Nahida: You want to fight him for real.....then sure.....this time he will fight for real.

Nahida: With his full power, the Enkidu during the peak of the Archon War!

Enkidu's eye color turns to gold and he received the same intricate sash he manifested when he was able to unleash his full power during the Sabzeruz Festival.

Scaramouche: ....!?

Paimon: Woah! Enkidu's aura has completely changed.....

Aether: Is it just me or Enkidu's Archon War Era really is powerful....

Nahida: He is! After all, that form.....

Nahida: Is the form where Enkidu defeated the evil god, Ravana, the one who attempted to consume Sumeru in darkness.

Scaramouche: Hehe.....hahahahahaha!

Scaramouche: Really? As if his increase in power would be that significant.

Scaramouche: Are you hoping that in these little tricks of yours you can best me?

Nahida: Aether, Enkidu.....just like before....

Nahida: Allow me to awaken the memories in your dreams.

Nahida used the Golden Knowledge Capsule again.....

Aether: You know, this Knowledge Capsule has the same color as Enkidu's eyes.

Nahida: Hehe. Did you forget?

Nahida: The Age of Babylon, Enkidu's ability to manifest weapons on the ground, is the collection of wisdom of the present era.