Chapter 21: Jnagarbha Day

3rd POV. Akademiya, Sumeru City. Jnagarbha Day.

The promised day has come.

With everything now in place......

The operation is about to begin.

Standing in front of the Akademiya......

Is none other than Enkidu who disguised himself as a researcher under the name Anu, the namesake of his father.

Enkidu, who is disguised by Anu saw Alhaitham, Aether, and Paimon going to the Akademiya and he followed soon after to meet them.

Anu (Enkidu): Ah, Scribe Alhaitham, you're back from your long journey.

Alhaitham: Yes. Also, mind helping me with these guests?

Anu (Enkidu): Yes, sure.

He joined them and when a Haravatat scholar tried to interfere, Enkidu, still in disguise simply told the scholar to let them be and proceed to the House of Daena.

They entered Akademiya's library.....

Paimon: Is this the Akademiya's library?

Anu (Enkidu): Yes. It is where the most extensive special collections library in Teyvat.

Anu (Enkidu): They also call this as the Gate of Knowledge, a nod to Gilgamesh's Treasury of Babylon.

Paimon: Does that mean just like the Treasury of Babylon which contained highly valuable treasures, this library also contained a lot of valuable books?

Anu (Enkidu): Yes.

Alhaitham: Then, do you know the history of this library then? You claim it to be modeled after the Treasury of Babylon?

Anu (Enkidu): However, the treasury also contained these books.

Anu (Enkidu): Let me remind you, that all of the treasures in the world, originated from the Treasury of Babylon, as Gilgamesh, the first owner of this treasury collected ALL the treasures in the world.

Anu (Enkidu): Including knowledge materials as he also considered them as treasure.

Alhaitham: Is that why scholars also wanted to access the said treasury?

Anu (Enkidu): Yes. I even heard one scholar saying that the one who shall find the treasury, is sure to gain both wealth and wisdom.

Alhaitham: But in truth, the treasury doesn't exist in the physical realm, but rather in a different realm, and is used as a weapon.

Anu (Enkidu): Exactly. But the treasury is really versatile, can you really see how Gil and I acknowledged ourselves as equals?

Aether: Yes. But as of now, you're probably the most powerful person in Sumeru, only next to the Dendro Archon.

Alhaitham: About your powers? Have you reclaimed them?

Anu (Enkidu): Part of it. Since some artifacts that belonged to me contained a part of my powers.

Anu (Enkidu): I already retrieved one. I also figured this out recently, my powers was sealed, all because my connection to the Dendro Archon has been sealed off.