Voicelines

Battle Voicelines

Elemental Skill 1: Think can you withstand this?

Elemental Skill End 1: Don't move.

Elemental Skill 2: Give it up.

Elemental Skill End 2: No running away.

Elemental Skill 3: Now where shall I cut down?

Elemental Skill End 3: Now, let me hear a good cry from you.

Elemental Burst 1: What I call upon is the breath of the stars.

Elemental Burst 2: O humanity, let us bind the gods.

Elemental Burst 3: Enuma Elish!

Light Damage Taken: This is nothing.....

Heavy Damage Taken: I can still go on!

Fallen 1: My chains.....are broken.....

Fallen 2: Gil.......Rukkhadevata.......

Fallen 3: The Withering is nigh.......

Joining Party 1: Okay, we can compare abilities.

Joining Party 2: Where do you want to go?

Joining Party 3: Ah, this brings back memories.

Voicelines About Characters

The Traveler (Aether or Lumine)

So, you're the Golden Nara that the Aranaras are talking about. Hm? They are confusing? Haha, not to me. I guess that's because they are my family.

Origins - Human I

I was born from human parents, yet the forest blessed me with a Perfect Form. The trees told me that I was born from the desert during the time of the Archon War. My mother, Shamhat, was an Amurta Scholar, and my father, Anu, was said to be one of the Founders of the Corps of Thirty, the oldest brigade of the Eremite Brigades.

Origins - Human II

I never actually met my parents. According to what the trees have told me, my mother died giving birth to me. While my father died protecting me when he was branded as a traitor from his desert homeland. That was the trees have told me. Until, Rukkhadevata and the Aranaras took me in and raised me.

Adventures

Whenever I see you and Paimon together, I remembered the very first human friend that I ever had. I wish you too all the best for your adventures. Maybe someday, I'll be able to accompany you in your journey as well.

About Tighnari

So he's one of the Forest Rangers. I'm glad that there is among them who knows the different dangers of the wild. But if there is something much more dangerous, I'm willing to help them.

About Collei

The Eleazar, the manifestation of the Withering in the human body. Me? No. I am immune to the effects of the Withering due to the forest blessing me with a Perfect Form. How I wish I also have the power to heal those who were afflicted by the Eleazar.

About Al-haitham

That man, I heard from the trees and plants that he is rather odd from the other scholars of the Akademiya.

About Kaveh

So he's the one who built that palace, to think I'll see a masterpiece to this day and age. Humans really are capable of creating something beautiful.

About Cyno

Ah, he kinda reminds me of Gil, but Gil is more like arrogant and doesn't take things seriously. Yet as they are both the General Mahamatra, they hold the rules with absolute respect and enforcing the law with much ferocity. His jokes? Ah, no. No. Just no, I heard one of his jokes from the plants, and......I don't wanna talk about it.

About Candace

The Aaru Village, to think they have a haven among the desert. How I wish that the conflict between Deshret's people and Rukkhadevata's people can be solved peacefully.

About Nahida

A familiar presence yet at the same time it is not. Ah, yes. I think I know what happened. Although "she's" gone, this time, I'll protect her and guide her to become a ruler to her people. Just like how Rukkhadevata taught me, and just like how I taught Gil to lead his subordinates.

About Nilou

I remember what Rukkhadevata told me about the Dance of Sabzeruz......

Everytime I saw her dance......I'm just struck in awe....everytime I see her dance, I have a feeling inside my stomach that is like fluttering or something.

"Butterflies in the stomach." So that's what humans call that feeling, huh? As for what it means.....eh? It's better that I found the meaning of it myself? I see, Rukkhadevata once said, "It is better to learn by doing."

What others think about Enkidu

Collei

You met Enkidu!? You mean Greater Lord Rukkhadevata's closest friend!? What does he look like? He looks like a beautiful woman with long green hair? Really? Oh! Maybe if I grew my hair long, will I be able to look like him?

Tighnari

The legendary Guardian of the Forest. According to the legends, he can talk with plants and animals as part of the blessings he received from the forest. He is also said to possess greater knowledge in plantlife compared to an Amurtan Sage. Maybe he can help me in some of my papers.

Al-haitham

Did he really existed? There are so many debates about his appearance, let alone his existence. If you claim to have met him, then I'd rather see for myself if I meet him one day at the forest.

Cyno

The friend of the legendary former General Mahamatra, Gilgamesh. I heard from one of the stories that he and Gilgamesh once subdued a group of mad scholars that composed a thousand members. It is said to be the most largest expulsion of scholars in the Akademiya's long history. I wonder how did they subdue that many mad scholars? Perhaps if I've learned that, I'll be able to work efficiently in my job as a matra as well.

Nahida

Enkidu? I never heard of him.....yet he is familiar to me. A friend of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata......maybe he can teach me the ways of the former Dendro Archon.

Nilou - First Encounter

My mom once told me many stories about Enkidu. Ever since, I always wondered if he existed or not. I don't know if Lesser Lord Kusanali heard my prayers but, when I almost fell from a rock in Gandharva Ville, I found myself safe in the solid ground, and when I gaze upon the Statue of the Seven, I saw someone with a long green hair. When I blinked, he's gone.

Nilou - Under a moonlit river

I thought that what I saw in the Statue of the Seven was my imagination. But then, when I was taking a stroll during midnight, I saw him again, bathing in the river. I can't believe that the stories of his unparalleled beauty.......I can't believe it. What happened after that? I-I.......

D-Do you want to hear another story about Enkidu? Don't change the topic? W-What do you mean? I-I'm not changing the topic.........