Chapter 5: The City of Wisdom

3rd POV. Pardis Dhyai.

Enkidu took his rest at Pardis Dhyai and the other scholars who doesn't know him, somehow acknowledge his presence.

While he is free, Enkidu would do one of the following things: visit Vanarana and spend time with his family, the Aranaras. Talking to Rukkhadevata and listening to her new ideas, even bantering with her at times. Visiting Sumeru City to help Gilgamesh with his matra duties or going on adventures with him to guard the forest. Wander around the forest and enjoy the scenery.

But now that Gilgamesh and Rukkhadevata have passed on this world, he would only visit Vanarana or wander through the forest.

However, as for visiting Sumeru City, his reason is to gather more information about Kusanali, and visit Nilou and the Zubayr Theater, as he became acquainted with them now.

Enkidu: ........

Enkidu: All right. Time to get a move on. The Traveler is about to depart Gandharva Ville, and not to mention.....

Enkidu: The project that the sages have been asking Tighnari to be a part of......

Enkidu: Now I'm really suspicious of the sages' movements and thought process.

Enkidu: With the Aether's exploits in Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma......

Enkidu: I'm sure the Sages would've already sent someone to observe him and Paimon.

Enkidu: Seems like it is really time for me to get involve now.

Enkidu: I can't just hide in the shadows forever.

Enkidu: I am the Dendro Archon's servant.....

Enkidu: I have to do my part as well.

Enkidu decided to fly towards the direction where Aether and Paimon are taking to reach the city.

Enkidu: Aether! Paimon!

Aether: Huh? Wait....

Paimon: That voice is familiar......it's Enkidu but where......?

Enkidu: Up here.

The duo gaze up to the sky and saw Enkidu levitating on the air.

Paimon: Woah! Enkidu!? You can also fly like Paimon!?

Enkidu: Ah, haha. Yeah. Flying like a leaf.......

Enkidu: Anyways, are you two going to the city now?

Aether: Yes.

Enkidu: All right.

He lands in front of them.

Enkidu: Whatever you guys do, stay close to me, we'll never know what is bound to happen once to step inside the city.

Paimon: Are you sounding so overprotective all of a sudden?

Enkidu smiled......with a hint of worry.

Enkidu: The trees have been warning of me something.