The Myers of Micheal

(I just feel like theres been so much Ghostie we need more content lol also... Mikey is like 22 and shes 18 yk senior god ages are tricky with fics like these 😅)

----------
You were home after the very very hard and taxing day you give your cat, you finally read the tag it said 'pusheen'....yeah you'll just call her push it sounds cooler, fancy tuna. She seemed so content no thoughts in her head. You pet her and dam...would you kill to be a cat. No pun intended.

You look outside you window and hummed softly. You notice a figure across the way covered in blood. Your eyes widen and you can't move because hes already spotted you through your neighbors window. What are you going to do. You cant do anything.

This man was a cold blooded murderer. He couldn't be easily swayed like teenage boys. He was a gross ass man and like what the fuck are you going to do against the behemoth of a man. You quickly raised your hand in a gesture when he started to move.

When he stopped to look back at you, you quickly press your pointer and thumb together making a closing motion against your lips and throwing away the key. You could practically hear the crickets chirping as you stare at each other.

You slowly pick up scissors and pull up the landline putting the scissors against the landine and just stared at him for a cue. Water appeared at your eyes. Your counter part wasnt here for this because she was hanging out with friends. Which you had turned down acting sick.

Hell you didnt even know this happened but you understood. The first Micheal Myers kill shown was her neighbor. YOUR neighbor. He simply nodded his head and so you start to softly cry as you cut the string. That was your ass. After all if your parents in the present thought hitting was an acceptable punishment then your 90s parents definitely will.

The line falls in your hands water dripping softly from your eyes as you stare at him. He leaned down and when he came back he had bloody hands making you gulp

'Call the police in 2 minutes' he wrote.

Your eyes widened as he wipes the note away and leaves. After you sat there for two minutes you run to the other landline in the house and call the cops.

You had to prove you were innocent so you put on your best hysterical voice.

"Please help I think my neighbor is I'm danger" you yelped into the phone closing your eyes trying to imagine yourself in a situation where you'd be scared shitless.

"Yes theres blood in the window please please help oh god I think I'm going to throw up" you forced your voice to strain and blubber.

You catch a glimpse of yourself and to be honest for a second it scared you. Your eyes were rimmed red and your skin had drained just slightly that it made you look freshly dead. You eyes didn't show the emotions they were supposed to as your mouth moved to try and similuate what distress feels like. You looked just as manic and as inasne as the killers making you frown.

"My-m address is (put adress here) please come quickly!!" You fake sobbed into the phone before putting it down.

This is all so much...maybe too much for you. You had a somewhat peaceful life before this and its like suddenly there was a mirror to all your faults and fears. You've never felt like a bad person. Now though, you are very willing and still willing to sacrifice a girls life for yours.

This seemed like a sick dream that grabbed you and now holding you by the throat gripping it tighter each time you pleaded to breath. How long were you going to stay in this movie is your problem. If you'd have to wait until it ended...that meant years. Since this is just the highschool phase. Which held Micheal Myers, and Ghostface.