Party till you drop

You clench your jaw. He's right. It's how it worked every single time. Donnie died to transport us to the slasher dimension, the one we were in just before this, which we are forever stuck in. You needed to die to leave that dimension but sadly you didn't get the memo. So if one of us died maybe...it'll reset itself.

"So who's killing themselves" Donnie jokes.

"Donnie!" You yelled.

"Look the sooner the better" Donnie says.

'It has to be naturally' Frank says.

"It has to be natural" you said.

"Did Frank say that" Donnie says.

"Who else" you muttered crossing your arms.

"Frank?" Joe mutters.

"We will discuss that later the point is if anyone is going to die naturally it's going to be me" you say.

"Who says it's gonna be you" Donnie scoffs crossing his arms

"Well we can't kill ourselves meaning we can't run into traffic, we can't fucking jump off a bridge, we can't push each other to our death meaning someone else out of this little circle has to be the cause of our death" you explained.

"So what are you getting at?" Donnie says slowly as if trying to ignore the meaning behind your words.

"Meaning...I need to get one of the slashers to kill me...it'll be easier to do than trying to get one of the slashers to kill either one of you" you say sighing.

"Are we forgetting that I'm the only one who's died to transport us to another dimension, I should be the one who dies" Donnie says, he wouldn't...he couldn't watch you die.

Him even knowing you died to get them back to their universe killed a part of him inside. He was stubborn and so were you. You didn't want Donnie dieing AGAIN. He's already went through that and it clearly effected him badly. Hell you don't even know if dieing in this universe would permanently kill you and send the others back or you'd appear back in your timeline.

"Actually" Joe suddenly said making you and him turn to him "Either of you could be killed" he said bluntly.

"Explain?" You questioned.

"Look it's clear they aren't planning to kill you (Y/n) they are clearly obsessed with the idea of you" Joe says casually as if this didn't bring your whole world crashing down "There's nothing you could do to convince them to hate you, they will do that all on their own" he shrugs "So either they kill one of us for being close to you or their obsession turns into hate"

This left you and Donnie speechless. Joe was just staring off into the distance as if he didn't absolutely read this situation to filth. You gulped slightly and looked at Donnie and he looked at you.

"Don't worry" Donnie says before kissing your forehead "Me and Joe will make sure it doesn't get to that point before they decide to kill one of us"

You just blinked "Am I cursed or some shit?"

"What?" Joe says looking at you.

"First it was vampires, then it was slashers, now it's OBSESSED slashers?" You throw your hands out "What bull shit is next, is there gonna be a world where I'm stuck some place and a bunch of freaks that are supposed to kill me fall for me what?"

"Isn't that whats already happening" Donnie chuckles.

"Yeah but they aren't supposed to kill me they just do it for fun" you rolled your eyes "And I mean in like some weird death match or something"