Torn

Ghost face was the first to pounce. He grabbed his knife and lurched foward as Jason grabbed him and threw him. Harry or The minor grabbed his pick axe and swung aiming for his head. You were stunned. Your body felt like it was watching eveything in slow motion as Tiff tried to drag you away.

"LET ME GO TIFF LET ME GO" you yelled tears streaming down your face as Ghostface and Miner gang up on Jason.

He was trying his best to fight them both off and since they were both smaller than him it was easy at first until they started to get tired. You noticed all of them getting hurt and you were sure if this continued they'd kill each other.

"TIFFANY LET ME GO" you screeched pushing her away.

"SWEETHEART WAIT" she yelled running after you.

You force your legs to go faster and step inbetween. You had made your choice as a knife rammed itself in your stomach. Danny's eyes widned behind the mask as his hands shook. You came out of nowhere and he had a clear shot on Jason when, where, what.

"God that fucking hurts" you spit out blood.

"(Y/n) oh god what the fuck" he yelled holding you in his arms and they all stopped to fuss over you.

"I'm not dead yet just...don't remove the knife and wrap something around my torso to keep it in place" you hissed.

Tiffany tore off her shirt and wrapped it around your torso. God it even hurt to breathe but you pushed through it. Now honestly the only wound you need now is getting fucking shot. You've been stabbed multiple times, hit on the back of the head, kicked just...dam.

Tom took over soon enough as Harry was slightly panicking over you and now Tom was FULLY panicking. He yanked off his mask his hair falling messily over his forehead as he held you.

"Why the fuck did you do that idiot!" He yelled keeping the shirt in olace.

"You all would have fucking killed each other and I don't need that" you grunted.

You put your hand up and Jason took it immediately "Hey J do you know were a phone around here is" you gruffed.

He immediately nods "Tiff babe can you please call 911 with him" you give her a shakey smile.

She was crying over your body. She shakily rubbed away her tears sniffling. God how could someone look so pretty even while crying?

She grabbed your face and kissed you "If ya die I'll kill you myself" she said before leaving with Jason.

"Oh so everyone gets a kiss but me" The Ghostface scoffs.

"It's not my fault people kiss me...well...sometimes" you awkwardly look away from Tom since you remembered grabbing him and forcing him into a kiss.

Tom bit his lip but it wasnt a good time to bring it up. He noticed how faint you had gotten making him panic. You were still slowly loosing blood making his eyes water but he refused to let any fall.

"Wait...Tom youre...the guy who almost murdered me?" You brought up since it would be weird if you didn't.

"You almost murdered her?!" Ghostface glared at him.

"Shut up so did you and it was an accident I'm sorry really" Tom said his eyes softening at your form.

"Its fine like I said, I'm weirdly accepting of murderers" you joke flinching at the pain

"Hey (Y/n) you can't die now asshole do you know how unfair dyeing in my arms would be" Ghostface says reminding you of your words that you said to him.

You laughed slightly before grimacing gasping at the pain "Shit stop being funny" you hiss.

"I'm sorry shit I'm sorry" he says softly.