Another month

(HEHEHEH AND WE GOT MROE FANART EHEHEHE SO we have a whole book you could look at made by @-Phasmatodea its on their page so definitely go check it out yall their (y/n) is beautiful fr fr if you dont im fr stealing ur knee caps 😈😈😈

Also above is a drawing I made of Tom....as a sorry...from me)

Bubba held you close to his chest when he noticed Thomas. Thomas was glaring down at you before his eyes glared down at the floor. His eyebrows knit together in fruestaion.

"Why...are we that bad" his voice was strained.

You stared at him before slowly moving towards him and wrapped your arms around him "I have to go Tommy... I have a life to get back to I have so much I still need to do.." you whispered softky against his chest.

He was stiff but eventually enveloped you in a hug "but we could...I could provide everything you need just-"

"Please..I need to go" you grabbed his face softly in your hands.

He sighs and lets his forehead rest against yours. His eyelashes tickled you a little but you didn't dare move. He pressed his masked lips to yours for only a second before raising himself to his full height.

"Then...you can go but...visit sometime" he says looking away from you his fists clenched.

"Of course I will..."  You smiled.

Thomas sighed and nodded. You tuned to Bubba and he giggly smiled. He gave you a quick childish peck on your lips. It felt so wholesome like he just wanted to kiss you, just to kiss you.

You felt like you were on cloud nine. Honestly you would come baci youd be crazy not to. Just then you remembered how the boys left traps all around the tree line to keep things out.

You looked at the forest...before you left you needed to make sure that you could actually leave.

"I'll be back okay" you tell them both hugging them before quickly jogging to the forest line.

You crouched noticing a flower getting distracted for only a moment. That moment is all fate needed though as something hard hit the back of your head. Your vision faded in and out as you got picked up. Your head dropped as your vision went black. Every corner was death and fate hated you.
---------

This all felt so rushed. You were literally just with Bubs and Tommy and now you were stuck in a cabin because for some reason Vorhees decided to lock you in. What the hell is going on Kyle. No what did you say dude step the fuck up Kyle.

You rubbed your head. You were just going to check the forest line for any traps the brothers set down. Seriously how the hell did Jason find you.

Actually onto the serious questuon 'Why aren't you dead?'. Like actually why aren't you dead. Your body should be dead and rotting somewhere.

You look around before getting up. He wanted you for something but what was that something. You looked under the bed. The place was completely wiped clean of anything you could use as a weapon. Shit that means he didn't underestimate you...

That means he could easily kill you at any time.

The door handle twists. You focus in on it, the brass reflecting your scared figure back to you as your legs shook. You push yourself into the farthest wall away from him. There was a reason you were still alive and you needed to hold onto that reason.

He opens the door and ducks under the door way staring at you as you shook. He was so intimidating. He could crush your skull in a matter of seconds. As exciting as that sounded you didn't plan on dying anytime soon.