What happened??

(I was lowkey wondering... If I made a prequeal for this book with just the lost boys, Donnie and Surpise surpise Joe yes he's from your past dont worry we will get more into that later would yall read it?)

Tw//mentions of starving, paranoia, long ahh dialogue

Your eyes flutter open, crust embedding itself in the corner of your eyes. You look at your frail body. What the fuck happened. Whats going on what....

Your memory was fuzzy and scattered and you didn't remember too much. You only remember pieces actually. You remember Frank telling you you're here forver, then you remember Donnie pushing you in the car. Thats about it. Donnies freak out happened but you swear it felt like only a couple seconds but by the looks of you, you hadn't been eating.

You look up to see Hannible. HOLY SHIT HANNIBAL. Your lip started to tremble but no tears fell out. He walked toward you and you immediately latched onto him. You dug your face into his shoulder. He smelled of cologon, that expenisive kind.

"What happened (Y/n) why did you starve yourself, do you know how worried they all were" he says in a gentle voice before putting his food in front of you.

Ypu suspiciously look at it but he puts a hand on your face in a loving manner that it convinced you to just eat it, it looked really fucking good. Hell even if it was human at some point you must have stopped caring.

"What about you?" You asked tiredly looking up at him.

"Excuse me?" He raises a brow but feeds you since you were way to faint to eat yourself.

He had made you something light, something that wouldn't immediately throw your stomach off and once again if was stew and it was the best thing you've ever ate. Or maybe you were just extremely hungry. God he was so fancy. He couldn't even make a regular soup he HAD to make a stew and be all extra but thats why you love him you gu- WAH. You must have hit your head really hard to be admitting to love anyone.

"Did you get worried?" You muttered.

He took your chin gently "When I got the call...I transferred everything right there and then and I booked the fastest plane ticket over, I was ready to rip the person who touched you limb from limb. I would have died if you did" he shuts his eyes composing himself "to put it simply...yes more than you will ever understand"

"Will is here?" You asked.

"When do I ever miss out on chances to see the only person that I like" A voice says making you look over.

Will was leaning against the doorframe. His hair was disheveled and he had a white tee shirt that was wrinkled and basiclly hanging off his shoulder.

"Will" you smiled and he came over and gave you a gentle hug.

"Oh god people need to stop hugging me before I start turning into a puddle"you mumbled.

"Uh well that's gonna be hard seeing as-" Will was inturrpeted by a shrill voice.

"SHE'S AWAKE MOTHER FUCKERS SHES AWAAAKKEE" Danny yelled.

The room suddenly began to fill with everyone. Like legit every person. Even Mr. CEO who you didn't even know was here.

It was a sudden rush of questions being thrown at you. Sure some people were rightfully upset, some looked on the verge of crying and some looked like so worried they could combust.

"Alright alright enough questions she just woke up all of you" Hannibal raised his voice but he wasn't yelling it was this stern demenor that everyone seemed to shut up at.

"....Get in here" you say with a smile and open your arms.

Everyone dog piled on you. Well other than Patrick, Chucky and Hannibal who were just not having the dog pile. Surprisingly Norman was the first to rush into your arms. You let the tears in your eyes well up.