Dead girl walking

(Also whos reporting these funny ass comments, I'm gonna strangle wattpad if I see one more funny joke be marked as offensive just cuz it has a curse word
Also this is kinda the vibe song above

NOT ME FORGETTING TO MENTION YEAH UH SPECIAL CHAP AHEAD)

Kiss this dead girl walking
--------------------------

You're the last one. The last one on this god forsaken world. You crouched on the roof scowling at the walkers. All of them rotting dead. You all alone not rotting just yet but just as dead in your mind.

You sighed and stood up leaning on your weapon.

You didn't know what the point is anymore. After all there's nothing...left. The only reason you got this far was because of your group. Now every single one has either been killed by others, been zombie chow...or sacrficed themselves.

You close your eyes. You felt drops of water hit your face. Your eyelashes flutter open. It was raining. Your eyes softened. Remembering your last conversation with the last member of your group.

'I'm here with you always promise'

'How do I know?'

'Don't worry you'll know'

You sighed and got off the ledge. You swing your pole axe.

"It sucks you left me here alone" you say.

The rain got softer until it was just a low pitter patter.

You sighed as you turned around and started to walk forward. The door opened making you jump back and raise your weapon only for you to falter.

Instead of a walker like you were expecting, you saw a boy that could easily have been mistaken for one. His blonde hair was unkempt muddied with blood. His eyes looked glazed over and dead. His clothes stained with dirt and blood.

"Gonna swing?" He asks with a raised brow.

You pressed your lips together before sighing. You put your weapon down letting it hang by your side. You couldn't believe you met another person. You hadn't met another person in what felt like years. It's not like you had a calender and your watch stopped working long ago.

"...." You push past him.

"Trying to run? I'm not a walker ya know? Not even bitten" he says.

"Don't care" you say crouching through the hole in the wall.

You had already raided this place and it wasn't a good enough shelter. It has too many entrances. Too many windows were crashed opened. That and it was just way too drafty in general.

"Hm" is all he said as he followed you.

You glanced back with a glare "What are you doing" you hiss.

"Following you" he deadpans.

"Why" you fronwed.

He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes before trudging forward. Suddenly an alarm blared close to you two. Your heart sinks in your chest.

"Shit" you hissed as the walkers started to approach you two.

"This way" the man says grabbing your arm leading you through an allway.

As you two ran a walker was coming your way. You swing your axe as it lodges into the walkers head. You use the heel on your boot and shove it off your axe.

You see a ladder leading up "Go go go" you say pushing him forward.

He hops onto the ladder and starts to climb it quickly. He hops off first as you get on and climb. A walker grabs your ankle trying to bite it.