The thing we call grief

You opened your eyes. You raise your head. Your brain seemed to be pounding against the walls of your cranium trying to break out. You felt the pulsating behind your eyes as you try to move your stiff jaw.

You look around to see you were in a basement. It was dark and dingy with cobwebs and thick dust floating through the air. Your eyes scanned the place.

You looked down at yourself. You were tied to a chair. Your wrists were bound with thick rope. Your feet were also bound as you quietly curse. You hadn't expected this.

You thought you had made friends with them. You thought you had their trust. You thought you wouldn't have to go through this shit. God fucking dam it what the fuck.

Tears brimmed at your eyes. This was so fucking stupid. All this work just to be bound like a prisoner. You never even let youself mourn in what felt like forever. You didn't think you'd have to but being bound only reminded you, you truly didnt belong here.

You needed to get out of here. You didn't know why this was the time you decided to spiral. Bo might be in real danger and while you dobt like the giy he didnt fucking deserev to die. Okay maybe he did but for the sake of his siblings no he didnt.

Your legs were tied separately to a chair and your hands were tied behind your back. You rotate your wrists but it was so tight it into dug into your raw skin more. Shit how the fuck where you going to get out. Your whole torso was also tied to the chair. Fuck you wished you played dumber earlier so they'd underestimate you now. You had already done the damage.

"Fuck" you hissed agitated.

You tried to tug your feet out but that was no use either. You wouldn't be able to wiggle your feet out without breaking them and you needed everything to be functional. Time was ticking.

You looked around and you didn't see Tom. You would assume he'd be here too since he seemed opposed to the idea. They might have separated you both. God this is really fucking bad.

You look around for something, anything. You groaned slightly as you don't see anything in this stupid basement. Its not like you could manuever. Fucks sake. You lower your mouth digging your chin into your chest and tried to grab hold on the rope with your teeth. It took a few times but soon the rope was in your teeth. You grind your teeth against the rope but released it.

You flinched and twitched at the material and how it felt. You were getting nowhere just fucking up your teeth, you're pretty sure. The rope was thick, if you tried to break it with your teeth you'd most likely break your teeth first. Maybe if you broke your thumb? No that would barely give you any room.

You press your hands against the hem of your jeans and pushing your fingers to try and pull your belt out. You tugged and tugged until the clip of your belt broke off a small piece against your stomach. You almost drop it from the pain but grit your teeth. Well now you had something sharp.

You grabbed the metal part of your belt and started to saw at your ropes on your hands clumsily. It wasn't very effective since you only had motion in your wrists and you had to push the metal up. You wondered if you could spliter the chair. You would fall on your arms awkwardly if you fell back and most likely break something. You would have to fall from the side. That would make so much noise but it would be worth it.

You inahled and sharpy moved your body to the right sending the chair tumbling to your side. You hissed as your head hit the floor harshly. You blinked as you felt hot liquid fall from the side of your head. You moved your hand up as much as you could to try and feel and sure enough the back of the chair had broken chair.

You push yourself forward so you were awkwardly pressing your face against the ground, your feet pressing harshly against the floor as the chair was facing up on your back. You started to saw the rope, your hands gripping the rope of your wrists. You grunt your cheek was pressed against the floor as you closed your eyes trying to focous.