Billy looks like a borzoi

Tw// implied self harm

"....and what if I did" you joked.

"Then I'd let you" he was dead serious.

".....Whore" you snickered.

"Only for you" he shot back.

You blinked and your face heated up. Jeez what the hell he was forward. He sat next to you on your bed as he laid down next to you. You look over at him before sighing and laying down as well.

It was silent as you both laid side by side looking at the ceiling. You heard shuffling. You looked over to see him laying down on his side gazing at you. You shuffled so you could look at him too.

"What?" You say.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks.

Your eyebrows furrowed. He reminded you a lot of JD. Like from Heathers. Hopefully you weren't Veronica because you don't know if you had the strength to leave a JD. Maybe it was just your trauma speaking but there was something so gripping about someone begging for you. You mean there's a certain lines you wouldn't allowed to be crossed but yeah.

"Theres nothing to talk about" you say your eyebrows furrowing.

"Want me to start?" He says shuffling closer to you.

You stared into his dead eyes and opened your mouth to say something. There was a sort of softness they gained. It made your heart leap to your throat before you gulped down your salvia.

"Sure"

He stares at you before beginning "You know I have a reccuring dream" he starts.

" I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm, I know the secret. I know whats coming and I know no one can stop me not even myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live, in its a filthy goddamn world and honestly I feel like I'm helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run through the streets. I'm helping to take them to somewhere clean. There's something about all that blood man I drown it"

Your heart stammers in your chest "People you like" you whisper.

He leans closer "Scared now?"

You look away but he grabs your face "Just know theres a difference between people you like, and people you love" he says.

God what the fuck. He was going to therapy but could therapy help that....it could right. Your only friend was a crazy bitch. Then again thats on you for making friends in a litteral group therapy. Still it's like you chose the craziest one.

".....You talk big but would you actually do it" you ask with a furrowed brow.

"You tell me?" He says.

You look at him "Can't tell"

He chuckles before showing off his wrist. It had multiple cuts on it and he tapped on one.

"Now this one was right before I got suspenseded from school"

You grabbed his wrist "Oh Tate" you muttered.

"What first time seeing a cutter?" He raises a brow.

You open your mouth before closing it.

"No...just...used to be one is all" you say softly running your finger along the pale lines on his wrist.

"Dont worry they are old" he shrugs.

"....Right" you say sighing.

"See I'm probably just as fucked up as you, theres no point in worrying if I'm going to judge you" he says moving even closer to you as you could fell his breath against your face.