Live fast, die young

Tw// underage drinking, sexual themes and explicate language (duh it's a teen party🖤), (Y/n) being sexy as fuck, making out with so, so many people 💀

You walked into the party with Joe and Donnie behind you. You grinned seeing the immense amount of alcohol all around. You looked at Joe and Donnie.

"Don't stop till you're throwing up on the floor and even then ya keep going" you grinned.

"Oh you bet Rover" Donnie grins and he immediately pushes his way into the crowd to play some beer pong.

"Hey (Y/n)" Joe says grabbing your arm.

You look at him with a raised brow "Yeah?"

He sighs "Stay safe, I know we are tying to die but...me and Donnie would both prefer if it was one of us"

"What did I say about worrying Joe?" You laughed grabbing his face and kissing him "Live it up!"

You push yourself through the dance floor and grabbed a red solo cup with unknown contents inside of it. You put it to your lips and leaned your head back shooting it down. It burns down your throat and you laughed licking your lips.

"Hey ice queen what are you doing here" Stu calls and you looked over.

"What does it look like Macher, I'm trying to get shitfaced" you called back.

He grins "If you want to get shitfaced I know exactly what you need to do" he grins back.

He gets a shot and offers it to you "Lets do a little challenge to see who can take the most shots?"

You paused for a moment. What if you couldn't save someone. You wanted to live it up sure but that was for shits and giggles. Now standing here with the cup in your hand and the senastion of alcohol engulfing your body you were rethinking it.

'Live a little, come on whats the worst that can happen' your own voice chided, it was her. The girl who was in this body, her words gave you some spark.

"Who am I to back away from a challenge baby!" You laughed and you hear some cheers from the crowd.

"You hear that! Come on let's fucking get to it!" Stu grins.

'Alright we will have to work together I can take the shots and handle it but you gotta keep your body together got it?' You ordered her.

'When do I not' she grins.

You take off your jean jacket causing some whistles as you winked over your shoulder a smirk playing on your lips.

The first shots were placed in front of you and you smirked easily taking it.

"You're not gonna make it very far Princess" Stu grins downing his first shot.

"You talk too much Macher" you teased as the second round of shots placed infront of you.

You easily downed it once again alcohol filling your mouth washing your worries away with every sip.

You easily take shots and bicker with Stu.

"Alright wanna spice it up?" Stu says his thumb placing against his thumb swiping the bottom of his lip.

"I dont know do you want to spice it up" you say lowly looking at the crowd with teasing eyes.

There was loud cheers and more people were forming the more shots you took. You were feeling the warmth of the alcohol coursing through your body. You grabbed the next shot and you stood infront of Macher. He placed his shot glass against your lips and you place your shot glass against his, your arms crossed with each other.