Dog protection

(Art once again by muaw I love my little skrunkly man)

Back to our regular scheduling

"Will" you whispered over the phone.

"Yeah" he rasps his voice low from probably just waking up.

You were shaking in your boots. You couldn't believe this shit was happening to you. Sleeping on your couch was Vincent who barely fit. Bo slept on your bed and Danny took up your guest bed with Lester sleeping on the floor with pillows and blankets. You had nowhere to sleep. Other than besides one of the males and you'd rather not.

"I....uhm...bad dream and I can't be alone" you whispered closing your eyes.

You felt pathetic. Like a little girl begging her best freind for a place to stay for the night. Your pride was being stepped on by your own mind. You hated how vunerable you were being right now but you truly only trusted yourself in this state with two people. Will and Carrie. Wills doe eyes always reminded you of Carries.

"So...you want to come over to my place?" He asks softly.

"Please" you place your forehead against the wall.

"I'll get you" he says and you hear shuffling on the other side of the line.

"No really it's alright your doing enough by letting me stay"

"No, no seriously its easier for me just to get you" Will says groggily.

"Okay...okay" you whispered.

You hugged your pajamas to yourself. You grabbed a notepad and wrote down

'went to work be back later'

You carefully refilled Pushs and Kiras auto feeders and water fountain water bowls. They adored it. Right now they were happily sleeping curled in a ball next to each other.

"Stay safe" you whispered and kissed your two babies goodnight.

You grabbed a pair of clothes to change into for when you had to go into work. You also grabbed your phone and any other small crap that you needed for the night. Hopefully you wouldn't come home to a stupid blood bath.

Apparently Bo and his brothers had found you and thought you "owed them" shelter because you burnt down their town (mainly Bo). This was going to suck all sorts of ways. You'd have to figure out a place for them to stay other than your apartment. That and Bo needed enough money to open up a gas station with "your help" because you "destroyed" his last one.

You couldn't exactly say no since there was a shot gun to your head. You press your fingers against your thigh. You felt the dip in the flesh were it had healed over. You close your eyes trying not to think of the nasty scar. Everytime you saw it, it reminded you of your detrimental faliure.

You sighed and wait outside putting your pocket knife unsheathing it just in case. Now a days you can never be more careful.

"Holy shit!" You heard someone yell making you look over at the unknown figure.

He was dressed in all black but his dyed blonde hair radited against the street lights. He had a misfits shirt on and black jeans along with a necklace around his neck that reminded you of the one Stu uses to wear. Piercings littered his face and the almost blinded you. Next to him was another man, this time you definitely recongized him. He was older his hair was less greasy but it still perfectly fell into place. He had a black T-shirt that hung nicely against his figure stuffed into his blue jeans secured with a belt.

(Can I show you pictures....I'm going to show you pictures because they are hot leave me alone)

I'm going to show you pictures because they are hot leave me alone)