Obsessive desire

Tw// slur used, spice

You shamble through the party. You didn't drink much and you stuck near Edith. You see, you don't exactly remember the movie. Okay fuck, you'll be honest you remember dittily squat about the movie. All you know is about the main shit, like you are currently at Billy and Stus big entrance.

Once they have killed everyone outside they will make their way inside and kill everyone inside of the party. At least you think that's how it went.

You had tore your dress, you had made a slit up your leg so you could make easier strides when you were getting chased by a knife wielding maniac. It was too late to change out of your costume unless you wanted to strip. This was not a tactical dress at all the only up factor is that it tears easily.

Your eyes glare into the crowds. You haven't heard any screams yet. When the comical screams happen all you know is to follow Edith. She's the main charcter so you have a better chance at surviving if you stick with her. All the extras die. You'll be damned if that's what gets you killed.

You had a sudden realization. Randy where the fuck is Randy. Would he even be at this party...wait. He dies in this party duh but maybe if you get him on your side he can give you more information. The reason he gets killed off so quick is simply because hes too smart. He'd figure them out and they needed him gone. You needed him here.

You see Randy drunk pointing out some flaws about the current rom com movie you quickly walked over grabbed him and walked back to the group. He sputtered something out but you didn't pay attention to that. Edith waved you back over when she spotted Randy and so did the others. They looked at you weirdly but didn't say anything. They continued with their conversation once again unknowingly, or knowingly, leaving you out.

Randy being the nerd loser he is started to sputter "He-hey (Y/n) whats up"

He probably thought you were going to like embarrass him or something cruel like that. You don't blame him. He was Randy, the dude who hung out with Billy and Stu who clearly wasn't supposed to be popular but a true horror nerd. To you though, he was a chance at survival as the mean girl. A chance that you desperately needed.

"You know about horror movies right?" You say and Connor appears on your other side clearly intrested in your discussion.

Randy's eyebrows furrowed "Yeah of course I do, I'm not called a horror movie buff for nothing" he says crossing his arms.

"Cool what usually happens to the mean girl character" you asked.

"Well it depends on how mean they are to the protagonist, the meaner they are the worse their death is but either way they all die" he explains then he rants on all the movies that did that same trope over and over again.

You listened intently and you felt Connor put his arm around you and you glanced at him. He didn't say a word but he was clearly listening to Randy rant as well. Your eyes wander to behind Randy. Your eyes met two black elongated eyes.

Scream. The scream mask. They made it inside. You grabbed Randy's wrist and Connor's wrist. They looked at you weirdly but the other Ghostface killed someone making someone yell loudly. Edith and the rest of the group take off. You dragged Connor and Randy but you let go of Connor since you were only dragging him down.

"Come on Randy we are loosing the group you know what that means" you yelled at him and he started to sprint as you both held hands trying to keep up with the group.

Your dress gets caught on something making you yell. They all look back and surprisingly Mildred continues to take off. Wasn't she supposed to help your character?? What the fuck is this shit. You grabbed your dress caught on something and tugged at it.