Killer nostalgia

Tw// Spice (also from now on established charcters WILL be showing their affections more since I've kinda been slacking ngl)

You blinked as you look at the nicely combed male infront of you. His brown hair was nicely quaffed and his suit seemed to be every bit of impeccable. His pale jaw seemed to clench at the sight of you. His dark eyes scanning every detail of you as if he was undressing you but in a fashion of scrutinizing you.

Your hair was sticky with blood and sweat. Beads of sweat rolled down your face and back. Blood was smeared at the corner of your lips with scrapes on the side of your face that you fell on. Your clothes were filled with soot and dust.

"What did I tell you about keeping yourself looking decent" he said.

You tiredly blink "Patrick...nows not the time"

"Your heads cut" he says crouching down using two fingers to caress the side of your head.

He pressed them against your open wound and you flinched away when his cold flesh met your bleeding skin. He pulled his fingers away and looked at the blood coating them. His eyes glanced back at you as if he was disappointed.

"Come on we have to get you to an emergency room" he said.

You groan from your postion. You had sat yourself on the curb. It was too disorienting to walk. Your mind would spin and your feet would temble.

"No thanks I'm fine this can be easily patched up" you wave him off expecting that to be the end of the conversation.

You looked back over and he stares at you. He crouches down again getting to your level. It felt a little personal so you looked away heasitantly. His hand skillfully grabbed your jaw forcing your head to look at him.

"Don't argue with me, you are going into the emergancy room that is final" he demands.

You blinked. This was definitely not the highschool Bateman you'd met. Bateman in highshcool was much more easy going per say. Your eyerbows furrowed but you were much too tired to agrue.

"Alright come on, atta girl" he says putting your arm over his shoudler as he helped you to your feet.

You stumbled a bit but one hand grabbed your hand and his other arm wrapped around your waist firmly. His fingers digging into your side lightly trying to keep you steady. You woozily laid your weight on him before getting to your feet securely.

He walks you in and they take one look at you and take you to a room immediately. It seemed like they were working overtime with all of you coming in badly injured. Luckily you weren't fatal. Your head was bleeding out that was a quick patch up.

"Mrs. (L/n) what happened, do you need us to contact the police" the doctor asks after finding out you had connections to police.

"No no I'm fine" you wave them off.

They fussed about you for a few moments before telling you to stay in your room. You nodded and told them to let whoever wants to come into your room in. You didn't feel like hearing Stu arguing with another nurse and you're sure nurses didn't want to argue with the block head either.

You laid against the pillows. They felt stiff against your bruised back. Hopefully Hannibal was able to keep the others under control. He was the most mature and the most likely to be able to maniplaute them easily. You sighed closing your eyes. You looked out the window before looking around.

The hospital was a regular hospital. The rooms were colored white with soft blue accents. There was a window that allowed you to see outside. The light softly filtered through the drawn blinds. The sun seemed to remind you it was only the afternoon.