Peeping Tom

(AN/ have i been listening to Hoziers song "it will come back" in repeat...yeah... 🐀 also get more art )

(Unknowns Pov)

"Get out of the way" I sneered pushing Lenz out of the way.

"Why is she with...him...in the same bed" Micheals voice roughly growls.

"Shut up big boy you're making too much noise" Stu(d) says pulling Billy closer to his side glaring at their tiny gathering outside this window.

Everyone was there. When I said everyone I meant everyone. It seems we had all found (y/n) at the same time and decided to spy though the same window. Tate was sat above all of us in a tree literally looking down at us.

"You're all annoying" he states boredly.

"Shut up school shooter" Billy snaps.

"You would have been one too if you and your lover boy weren't into horror movies" Tate says bluntly.

Thomas grabbed Tate off the tree "Shut up" he growled.

Tate just stared at him with dead eyes.

"Hey lets not kill each other she'll know we are here and I'd rather not give her that pleasure" Bo grumbles.

I counted heads. Micheal was here, all three of the Ghostfaces, the Sinclair brothers, Bubba and Thomas, Tate, even the big guy Jason and the porcelain mask man...uh Brahms I think.

All we were missing is that uptight guy...actually both of the uptight guys and the girls. They probably wouldn't be into this spying thing anyways. This felt...awkward especially with a bunch of murderous men looking in at (Y/n) with this other guy.

Jesus it feels like supernatural was popping out of the ass. Like seriously Micheal Myers was the definition of fucking unkillable. Jason..theres no way to explain Jason. Whats next? A werepire?

"Shes huggin him Bo!" Lester whisper yells at all of them.

We all snap our heads over to see if he wasn't joking. Sure enough he wasn't. She was cuddled into this guys chest as he wrapped his arms around her. My eye twitched. That should be me. Not this pathetic looking mother fucker.

"So we are all going to kill him, right?" Tate says plainly.

I blink then hit the back of his head "You're dumber than Stu"

"HEY!" Stu yelled.

We all turned to Stu and then just dog piled on him. He gave away our fucking location.

((Y/n)s pov)

You blinked slightly. You felt shivers up your spine as you look over at the window. Your paranoia was getting the better of you as you swore you heard a noise out there.

"Do you want me to close the window?" Will asks.

....Yes...absolutely, please"  you say in a breathless tone.

He goes over and stops right before the window. As if he was examining something. His hand twicthes before he shuts the curtains.

"Better?"

"Better" you sighed.

He got back into bed and you sighed. Will pulled you back into his embrace and you close your eyes cuddling him. Like a totally platonic thing going on right now.