Camp Idiots and Whores

(art by me cuz I can)

Your head was pounding and it felt like a memory relapse. You had no idea what happened last night. Seriously.

Honestly this was the first time you got black out drunk. It may have been all the stress that kept you drinking. You rubbed your head groaning at the on coming hang over. You go to the toilet and blench your stomatch out.

It reeked of alcohol. Actually you reeked of alochol. You grip your head before stumbling into the shower after you've flushed the toilet. You wash yourself off pretty quickly. You practically almost fell getting out.

You were upset. You let your gaurd down. Why? Because some gorgeous women told you so. You were unbelievable. It's like you.had all this other worldly knowledge and weren't using it to your full potential. This seemed to be a running theme of yours.

You sighed dried yourself off and put on your uniform. The girls had to wear some short ass shorts and cut sleeve button up shirt. It was kinda sexist but then again what time are we in. Repeat it with me folks. THE 90S.

You opted to put some tights over it because if you had to run for your life you'd rather destroy your leggings then get a bad scrap that could get infected on your knee.

"You're awake" a mechanical voice said making you swirl around.

They weren't Billy or Stu you could tell by the height. They were taller than Billy but shorter than Stu. He had the usual ghost face mask and silloute but it was cleaner. He had straps sinching the robe like item against his frame. He also had hanging strips of black cloth hanging off him as he tossed his knife up and down warningly.

You freeze your brain fuzz being cleared up immediately. Its as if a bucket of cold water dropped on you the freezing chill going through your body. You needed something to protect yourself but you couldn't make any move to let him know thats what your doing.

You knew how to pick your fights and right now this wasn't a good one to pick.

"Who are you"

"What do you know" they ask simply taking a step closer to you.

"....I don't know what you mean" you say using your peripheral vision to try and figure out what you could do as you step closer to the shower.

"You know more than you let on after all your drunk spilled something very...improtant" he grinned.

Your fucking conquesenses. It was almost immediate and you were scared shitless. You actually didn't know what to do for the first time. Even with Edith you at least had some of a handle but here...god you didn't even know who they were. You didn't even know there was three different fucking ghost faces, they multiply like bunnies holy shit.

You could die. Like actually die. This time your body was sure it was going to die as your stomach leapt to your throat.

"Look I don't want to hurt you but you see I've had some...help" he says with a chuckle.

You tense up even more. Someone else knew. Did you slip anything. Other than that Billy slip up everything else could be explained. After all Michaels name out there in the newspapers and everything since he was getting looked for by the police. God what how...someone...who.

"Cute you're thinking really hard about this, but I'm sure if someone has been watching 'you' since middle school they'd be able to tell the change immediately hell apparently even the way you speak is different and that isn't something you can change in one day" he said as it sunk into your body and to emphasis his knowledge he put qutation marks around 'you'.