Portal looper

You gulped. Chucky seemed to be genuinely concerned. He knew these men better than you. You weren't stupid. You weren't the type of girl that could fix a man. Let alone a crazy man. The only ones who could fix them, were themselves. Would they be willing to be better for you?

"(Y/n)" you hear a worried voice say from the door way.

You see Donnie and you grabbed him "We need to get out of here, we need to leave right now before I do something idiotic" you whispered pleadingly.

"Hey hey, okay okay we will leave" he cups your cheek rubbing it gently.

"Okay let's go hurry" you whispered in a hushed tone grabbing your bag and slung it over your shoulder as it draped across your body.

You opened the window and you looked at him "Follow me"

You climbed onto the tree branch and slowly lowered yourself down one by one. You hear leaves rustling and you look up to see Donnie slip. You rushed and put yourself under him. He fell on top of you as you fell on your back with a grunt but hey atleast you softened his fall.

"Holy shit are you okay, rover?" He says brushing leaves off you and helping you up.

"Yeah, just when the fuck did you get so fucking heavy" you rolled your shoulder.

"Ouch?" He raised a brow.

"No time for that lets go" you beckoned him over and lead him through the back before emerging onto the main street.

You look around and shake yourself off. You start to walk and Donnie jogs catching up to you before walking side by side with you. You both quietly look around the town.

"So what...happened, you know back there I can't remember anything" you say pressing a finger against your forehead.

"To be honest, I don't quite remember either I guess we will never know huh" he says kicking a rock with his shoe.

"You know you can tell me if you know right?" You said gently.

Donnie opens his mouth before closing his eyes and sighing "Yeah I know"

The mood was dampened. You awkwardly stuffed your hands into your pockets chewing on the inside of your cheek. You looked around trying to break the suffocating silence.

"Hey look a comic store" you point out with a grin.

"Yeah like the ones those brothers used to run" Donnie laughs lightly happy at the change of subject.

"Remember when we thought they were fucking insane for thinking there was vampires" you grinned.

"Yeah imagine how crazy we'd seem now" he shrugs.

You notice a man with a cap. It was lowered over his features. It cast a shadow over his features but you recongized him but...it seems so did Donnie.

"Joe?" Donnie says jogging up to the man.

You race after Donnie and you notice the sheer terror on the mans face.

"Red, thats Jonathan?" You say remembering him from the bookstore.

Jonathan akwardly nods his head taking off his cap letting his unruly curls spring out. He was honestly so handsome to you. You don't know what genuinly drew him to you but it was something. Maybe the beard? The cute gap in his teeth? His beautiful curls? Who knows.

"Oh...god but you gotta admit that looks like Joe a bit" Donnie says not having a filter in this clearly already awkward situation.

You looked at Jonathan and squinted. You suppose. Joe was a friend of yours but he had randomly disappeared a year before you yourself had left.