Chapter 9

Melanie

The nerves in my stomach danced as I stood outside the door. I wished I could turn and run, but before I could move, the door opened.

"You finally made it...I was worried you wouldn't come."

I didn't say anything as he opened the door wider and I stepped inside. I turned to face him as he closed the door. He was dressed in grey sweats and a white tshirt. He looked stressed in the face like he hadn't eaten and he was in desperate need of a haircut.

I looked down at my grey Nike slides and shivered as the cold air surrounded my body. I instantly regretted wearing my spandex biker shorts and grey crop top, but I was grateful that I had my oversized sweater to keep me warm.

"Baby I cooked us some dinner...we can talk at the table."

I silently followed him down the long hallway of his penthouse before we finally made it to the dining area. I took a seat as he disappeared in the kitchen. He came back with two plates of salmon on top of bow tie pasta mixed with peppers and tomatoes tossed in a white cream sauce. He poured us two glasses of wine before he sat on the other side facing me.

The food looked delicious and I grabbed my fork to take a bite. I looked over at him waiting for him to speak.

"Baby I'm sorry... I know I haven't been the best man to you and I want to do better. The last couple of weeks without you has been rough, and I need you. I'm sorry I took you for granted, and I promise it won't happen again if you give me a second chance."

He sounded sincere but I was over it. I hadn't felt this much at peace in a long time, and maybe it was time for us to go our separate ways. I had a lot of love for him but I didn't appreciate how he treated me like I wasn't important to him.

"I appreciate your apology but we go down this road so many times Damian and I'm tired. I left the country for a full week and you never checked in on me, then when I came back I didn't hear from you. When I tried reaching out to see what was up, you had my number blocked. I just don't feel good about this relationship anymore, and I think it's best we go our separate ways. I care about you and I appreciate all that you have done for me, but I can't keep doing this, I'm tired."

I felt a tear slide down my face as I quickly wiped it away. I don't even know why I was so emotional.

He got up and knelt in front of me before he proceeded to speak.

"Mel baby please don't say that. I'm so sorry and I know that I took you for granted but please don't leave me. You are my whole entire world and I can't survive without you, please. Just give me one more chance."

I looked down at his tear stained face and my heart broke. He seemed so sorry and maybe I could forgive him this one last time.

"Damian I need you to respect me and our relationship more. I want you to stop taking me for granted and actually work for this relationship, and if you can't I'm gone for good."

He got off the ground and hugged me tight. I screeched when he picked me up before spinning me around. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before putting me down.

"I got something for you, I know I've been an asshole and I want to make it up to you."

He walked away before he returned back with a small Tiffany box. He handed me the box while I gave him a suspicious look. I opened the box and it was a diamond necklace with a heart pendant, and on the back his name was engraved along with the date we met.

It was a very thoughtful gift and I loved it, but he couldn't win me back with material things. Hopefully his actions would change because if they didn't, I was out.

"It's soo pretty... I love it. However you can't win me over with material things, I need your actions to change."

"You got it babe..I promise to be better."

I smiled as I turned and let him put the necklace on me. This was the Damian I knew and fell in love with, and I prayed that he stayed. No relationship was perfect and he seemed like he was willing to change. His hands wrapped arms around my waist as he whispered in my ear, taking me away from my inner thoughts.

I giggled as he began kissing my neck, before he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

⚠️🚨

He kissed my neck and shoulders slowly as I grinded on top of him. I straddled his lap as we shared a passionate kiss, our tongues both fighting for dominance.

He lifted my crop top and slowly removed it from my body, as he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I moaned out lowly as I watched him maneuver between each nipple, giving it the same attention.

I could feel myself getting wetter as he sucked on my nipples before moving up to my neck. His hand slowly slipped into my pants, as he laid me on the bed. I groaned as his fingers found my slit before me inserted two fingers in me. He moved back to my nipples as he sucked and pumped, before he moved down to my lips and sucked my clit in his mouth. The combination of his fingers and mouth had me ready to explode as I grabbed his head and squeezed it.

Before long I felt my orgasm rising as he continued to suck and pump until I came again. I felt like I was floating on clouds as he watched me come down from my orgasm. He never did me like that before, and this time felt different from all the other times we had sex. It was almost like he was trying to prove to me that he was the man I needed, versus him using my body for his own pleasure.

I watched as he whipped his dick out and it was already rock hard. My mouth watered at the sight but before I could do anything he stopped me.

"Tonight is all about you ma. So lay back and let your man take care of you."

I did as I was told before he slowly slid his dick in me. I moaned out from both the pain and pleasure as I closed my eyes.

He gave me slow strokes before he sped it up. He held my legs in his arm as he pumped in me. We shared a sensual kiss as he moved in and out of me. I moaned his name as I held him close as he went to work. We stayed in that position before he pulled out and tapped me to turn around.

I did as told and arched my back as he went back to work. He slapped my ass as he pumped in and out. I moaned out from how good it felt, and I almost forgot that I was suppose to be mad at him.

"You still mad at me ma"

He said as he grabbed me neck and pulled me closer to him, before kissing down my neck.

"No baby just keep fucking me."

He kept going and before long we both came together. After we came down from our highs, we both fell asleep wrapped in each others  arms.

I missed my baby so much.