Chapter 16

Melanie

It had been a couple of days since I was released from the hospital, and I was slowly getting my life back on track. I had scheduled an appointment with my doctor to get tested, and another with my therapist. It had been a while since I seen her, and with all the recent events it was time I paid her a visit.

"Mel"

I turned and looked at Nasir as we made our way to Damian's place to get my stuff. He had been dodging my calls, and I prayed he didn't damage any of my property. I tried to convince Nasir that he didn't need to come, but he was adamant on accompanying me. I didn't have the energy to fight him, so I let him tag along.

"You good?" Nasir asked with a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah I'm straight just ready to get this over with." I let out a deep sigh as we pulled into his building and parked the car.

Luckily someone was leaving the side door so I didn't have to text him to let us in. We didn't say much as we made our way to the elevator and up to his apartment. Once we approached his door, I knocked softly as Nas stood to the side. I heard footsteps and soon he swung the door open, a look of shock on his face once he noticed me.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing here? Didn't I tell your bitch....." Before he could finish Nas grabbed him and slammed him against the wall, as I closed the door behind us.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch lame ass nigga?"

Damian looked scared to death as Nas choked the shit out of him. I ran and grabbed his arm forcing him to let him go. He stepped back as Damian fell to the ground, gasping for air as he held his neck.

"Fuck that shit, get your bitch ass up and fight me like you fought my sister. You had all that shit to say to her, so say it to me big dawg. I've been waiting on the opportunity to beat your sorry ass, so stand up and say that shit to me bitch."

The veins in Nas neck and forehead pulsated as he glared as Damian. I had never seen him so angry in my life and I was scared for Damian.

"Man please don't hurt me, her mouth was hella disrespectful and I had to put her in her place. I didn't mean none of that shit. Please man you have to believe me, I'm so sorry." He begged as fear ran through his body, I could tell by his face that he was scared as shit.

"Man shut the fuck up. You said you owned my sister right? Say that shit to my face nigga, I dare you too."

Before Damian could say anything, Nas punched the shit out of him. His nose began bleeding as he tried to gain his composure. I stood back and watched as Nas beat the fuck out of him, delivering powerful punches back to back. I cringed as I heard his bones cracking under Nas's poweful hits.

Damian dropped to his knees as Nas stepped back, he didn't have any scratches or marks on his body and he still had energy.

"Man please I'm sorry..."

"Man fuck your apology straight up. Stand your bitch ass up and fight me like you fought my sister, pussy ass nigga"

Damian tried to stand up and throw a punch, but Nas dodged it and threw another powerful hit his way. I watched as Nas continued to beat him as blood leaked profusely from his body.

Damian laid on his back as he moaned out in pain.

"Mel go get your shit so we can leave." I ran from my spot up the stairs amd grabbed my stuff and placed it in an empty box before walking downstairs.

"Is that it?"

"Yes"

He only nodded before he turned to face Damian, who was holding his head as he sat on the floor.