Chapter 21

Malik

We had just arrived to CoCo's skate party, and it looked like a scene straight out of ATL. There was a huge photowall in the back with various 2000s themed backdrops, along with a 360 photo stand. There were big pictures of CoCo dressed in various 2000s outfits around the vicinity of the rink, and I had to give it to Nas the shit looked nice. I was ready to see everyone and have a good time.

"Okay this shit looks nice, I may not like the bitch but this is cute." Kelly said as Paige nodded in agreeance. I chose to ignore her as I made my way to Santana, Nas, and my cousins.

"My nigga, you made it." Redd exclaimed as I dapped him up. We all looked fresh in our 2000s fit and as much as I wasn't a big party person, I was ready to have a good time.

"Oh ya'll look good as fuck." I heard Paige say beside me as Kelly stood next to her. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was about to start some mess.

"Preciate it...my girl put my whole fit together," said Redd.

"Mmhm...well I don't see her around so what's up."

Redd laughed but I could tell he wasn't going to fall for her trap, and I was proud of him. If this had been five years ago, he would of took her number and made plans to meet with her later.

"She's around and she don't play,  so respectfully I'm going to pass."

"Your loss because I definitely could of showed you some things. What about you? Are you in a relationship?" She turned and looked at Santana with a flirtatous expression, and I was already embarrassed. She was being mad thirsty and it was uncomfortable to witness.

"Damn ma, you move on quick, but yes I'm happily married to the love of my life," said Santana.

"Shit well I don't see her around and I think you're sexy as fuck. I don't care about no relationship if you trying to get something popping. I think your sexy as fuck and I want you, so what's up?"

"Man I know you're used to dealing with niggas who disrespect their women, but we ain't on that type of time. You need to chill out we are here to have a good time," said Santana.

She looked embaressed and quickly grabbed Kelly as they made their way towards the photo wall.

"Man she is something else, you need to be careful my nigga," said Nas. We all nodded in agreement just as the girls made their way towards us. We stood around talking and catching up.

I heard the door open and looked to see Rico and Quay walk in dressed in matching fits. I didn't know what they were doing but from what he told me, he was really feeling her.

"Where is Mel? I thought she was coming in with you?" asked Risse.

"She had to get something from the car but she is walking in now."

Almost as if she knew her name was mentioned, the door opened again and in walked Mel. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked towards us, looking like a sex symbol. Mel had always been beautiful and fine to me, but tonight she looked different.

She looked like a Jet Beauty, a fantasy, and I felt every nerve in my body react to her presence. She wore medium washed distressed shorts that barely covered the lower part of her ass, a black low cut Von Dutch cropped tank, grey tinted glasses with Lorvae written on the sides, and clear heels. She had bamboo earrings with Dutchess written in the center, and a diamond cuban link and a small diamond encrusted chain with Dutchess in the center. Her hair was styled in a messy bun with fringe banges framing her face. My eyes were on her and in this very moment I wanted her, and I wanted her bad.