Chapter 14

Malik

It had been a while since I seen my girl and I happy to be spending some quality time with her. I was just getting off of work and I was headed to her place to shower and chill. I didn't feel like being at Mel's place, something felt off and the energy was weird. The house was eerily quiet and it felt dark, plus I could tell Mel was trying to avoid me. I didn't have time to think about it as I pulled into Kelly's apartment complex.

I couldn't wait until I got off probation so I could take her out at night. I knew she felt a way about us not going on dates, but she knew my situation. Hopefully I could make it up to her because she was special to me.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on her door. She opened the door dressed in her bra and panties, and I couldn't help but look her over, as my eyes filled with lust.  I could tell what time she on, and I was grateful her cousin and his friend where gone.

"Hey baby, how was work? I have everything set up for your shower." She stated as I walked in not taking my eyes off of her. I pulled her towards me as we shared a sensual kiss, she moaned into the kiss while I grabbed her ass.

She pulled away and I kissed her neck while rubbing her ass. She moaned lightly in my ear before kissing me again. I picked her up and carried her to her room.

"Babe your shower..." she moaned out as she tried to gain her composure. I pulled away from her as she sat up breathing heavily.

"You going to join me?"

"No but I'll wait for you until you come out."

I smirked at her as I made my way into her bathroom. I saw she had a towel laid out for me, along with my hygiene products. I couldn't lie it made a nigga feel real special seeing that she catered to me. I undressed before adjusting the water and stepping in. My mind was consumed with thoughts from the day before I felt hands wrap around me.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

They slowly inched down my body before they came in contact with my semi hard member.

"I thought you might need some help"

I turned to face her before pulling her in for a sensual kiss. The kiss was slow and sexy as we both fought for dominance.  Her hand was still massaging my dick as I pulled away from her and began kissing her neck. I traveled down to her breast and slipped her nipple in my mouth while I massaged the other. She let out low moans as her pace increased on my dick. I switched to the other, making sure to suck and roll my tongue around her nipples.

"Fuck baby...that feels so good." She moaned out as the water cascaded down her body.

I soon made my way back to her lips and kissed her just as I felt my nut rising. She soon dropped to her knees and sucked my dick in her mouth. I watched as she nastily sucked my member, while massaging my balls.

"Damn baby that shit feels good...you doing you're thing mamas"

She increased her pace until I felt my nut coming, she pulled back making sure to massage my dick, while she sucked on my balls.

I nutted everywhere before she sucked my tip in, making sure to suck every drop out. I soon pulled her up before kissing her and making her turn around.

I placed her hands against the shower wall before entering her from behind.

I started out slow so we could get acquainted with each other before I increased my pace. I watched as her ass jiggled with each powerful stroke. Her moans echoed throughout the bathroom, as I coached her.