Y/N's Bio

Name: Y/N

Family Members: Bardock (Father) | Gine (Mother) | Raditz (Older Brother) | Kakarot/Goku (Younger Brother)

Personality: Y/N is a very respectful child, due to mostly his mother Gine raising him. He is also protective of his friends and family. But like his father, he has a serious/prideful side, and is very strong and doesn't allow others to pick on him, and will retort back with an insult normally.

Height: 5'8" (172 cm)

(Or whatever height you prefer)

Rank: Low-Class

Likes: Family, Friends, Fighting, Training, Earth, tough/feisty women.

Dislikes: Villains, people who endanger Earth.

---

Background:

You were a bit different from the typical Saiyan. Right from a young age, you possessed a power level above average, allowing you to hold your own against most low-class adult Saiyans during missions. However, the elite Saiyans were still out of your league. Each time your father returned from a mission, you would eagerly challenge him to a sparring match, determined to showcase your growing strength (even though you never managed to win). You never really had the chance to bond with your brother Raditz, as he had already left to embark on missions with Nappa and Vegeta. However, you did your best to assist your mother Gine whenever she needed help, and you watched over your younger brother Kakarot. Despite not exchanging many direct words, you shared a close bond with him.

Aware of the Saiyan nature, you knew that resolving conflicts peacefully was often futile. Instead, you would demonstrate your capabilities to assert your dominance, stopping other Saiyans from bothering you.

---

Forms:

Great Ape: (Unlocked)

Super Saiyan: (Locked)

Super Saiyan 2: (Locked)

Super Saiyan 3: (Locked)

(Of course, there are plenty more forms ahead

(Of course, there are plenty more forms ahead. But you must keep reading to find out what those are! And they won't be the usual ones you see in the anime.)

---

Abilities: (These are the most common moves Y/N will use in battle.)

Prime Blast: This ability is Y/N's own version of a Ki Blast. It is the color silver, and is powerful, with a low charge time.

Primal Combo: This is a specific melee skill Y/N has learned that use his great ape X10 multiplier. He does a series of combos using kicks and punches from different directions, confusing the opponent.

Maximum Prime Blast: This is a finishing technique for Y/N, that drains most of Y/N's powers leaving him wide open.  He only uses this in certain circumstances where it is a last resort option, or he is finishing off and opponent.

Ki Control: Y/N mastered materializing his Ki into objects. Due to this ability, he can create complex objects, such as weapons to use in dire situations.

____________________________________________________________________________

That is all the background information that you need to know. Enjoy the story.