Fear has MANY Forms

Previously on...

Y/N: HOW DARE YOU CUT ME OFF? I've been waiting years for this moment, I WILL get my words out! Nothing of what you're saying means anything to me! I will kill you to avenge my race, and my parents! I am Y/N, son of Bardock and Gine, AND I WILL DE...

Y/N: HOW DARE YOU CUT ME OFF? I've been waiting years for this moment, I WILL get my words out! Nothing of what you're saying means anything to me! I will kill you to avenge my race, and my parents! I am Y/N, son of Bardock and Gine, AND I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Frieza: Oh my, did you say that Bardock is your father? AHAHAHA, that filthy monkey deserved no mercy. He came at me with the intent of killing me. If only you were there, you could've seen the look on his face when he realized all hope was lost. AHHHHAHAHAHAHA-

Y/N cut's of Frieza's cackle by socking him right in the face casing him to fly into the cliff. Fireza then flies back.

Frieza: The is a first to be sure. No one has ever been foolish enough to make a mockery of me on such a grand scale. First, you take away my wish of immortality. Then a monkey decides to lay their hand on me...

A purple aura appears around Frizea.

Frieza: Y- you... YOU WORMS WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR DEATHS LONG AND PAINFUL. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL ESCAPE MY WRAITH. PREPARE TO EXPERIENCE HELL.

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

Gohan: W-We're doomed!

Krillin: What is this power level? There's NO WAY we can beat some like this! Y/N, you might need the help of Goku!

Y/N: No, Kakarot hogged the last fights. It's my turn to have some fun.

Gohan: This is bad...

Krillin: WHAT!? This requires teamwork!

Vegeta: Give it up bald man. When a Saiyan is excited for a 1 on 1 battle, there's nothing you can do to change their mind. He would rather be defeated than work with Kakarot at this rate. That's just how we are.

Frieza stopped powering up.

Frieza: Did you you really think four measly ants could defeat a dinasaur? And now you're trying to fight me alone? I will never understand you monkeys.

Vegeta: We CAN beat you! Y/N has been training his heart out in order to beat you. And if anything did happen to him, he would at least wear you down, so the three of us have a chance to win! And if we STILL lose, there's another saiyan called Kakarot, almost as strong as Y/N who will be here soon.