Planet Namek's Doom (End of Frieza Saga)

Y/N: What is this

Y/N: What is this... Power...?

Y/N said while gripping his hand.

Frieza gasped at the sight of us.

Frieza: What is the meaning of this. Saiyans are supposed to turn into apes, not blondies!!!

Vegeta: So it's true... The legends were true! I can't believe they have done it.

Vegeta's Mind: (IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME.)

Vegeta: Prepare to fight a Super Saiyan Frieza! No, TWO!!!

Goku: Gohan, take Piccolo and Bulma with you, and leave this planet now. Got it? If Piccolo dies this whole trip was for nothing.

Y/N: Gohan, listen to your father.

Gohan: Guys, what happened to you...?

Goku: THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO TELL YOU, GET OUT OF HERE GOHAN!!

Gohan: OKAY!!!

Me and Kakarot give the "I'm going to kill you now" look to Frieza.

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

Frieza: Wh-What's going on?! What happened to them?! N-no...I-It can't be...

Gohan is begins to fly away with Piccolo in his arms and Vegeta next to him.

Gohan: I think I know what's going on. Dad and Uncle Y/N have done it! They've become the Super Saiyan you were talking about Vegeta!

Vegeta: Tch...No. The real super Saiyan is in front of you!!!

Gohan: Let's be literal Vegeta-

Vegeta: SHUT IT BRAT AND LET'S GET A MOVE ON.

Gohan: OKAY...

They begin to fly off towards the ship.

Y/N's POV:

I stared harshly into Frieza's eyes, and saw he was looking at Gohan and Vegeta flying off.

Frieza: Heh heh heh, do you really think I'll just let you leave without permission?

Frieza forms a blast with his finger. I appeared in front of him incredibly fast and slapped his hand away.

Y/N: And did you really think I'd let you attack my Nephew, "without permission?"

Frieza: G- g- grr...