The Fused Saiyan, Kefla Emerges! (Universe Six's Ace Card)

(Just wanted to tell you guys that this is pretty long chapter so get your snacks ready lol.)

Previously on...

You have finished transforming

You have finished transforming. With purple glowing eyes and dark purple destruction energy fully wrapped around your body. Your fur was purple and your face was barely visible. Destruction symbols pulse on your chest synced with your heart beat. It is clear that this is the same form you used against Black. Jiren keeps his eye on you, but on Goku at the same time. Top faces you while in his battle stance, and Dyspo faces Goku while in his battle stance. You and Goku both ignore Dyspo and Top, and instead look directly at Jiren, giving him a death stare.

---

*INTRO*

3rd Person POV:

After the Saiyan brothers have taken on these odd, yet incredible forms, the entire ring was struck by silence and shock due to the amount of power emitting from them. Without Y/N and Goku looking at each other, they could sense each other, and they both had the same goal in mind: To take down Jiren.

---

Toppo adjusted his fighting stance as you walked slowly and menacingly towards Jiren. Toppo jumped in front of you, but you continued to walk.

Toppo: Grr, don't you dare ignore me! I am your opponent, Saiyan Y/N!!!

Y/N: ...

You continued to walk forward while looking directly through him. After all, he was blocking your target, which was Jiren. You eventually came face to face with Top and looked at him directly in the eye. You quickly place a hand on his chest faster than he could react, and summoned a small, but power ball of Hakai energy. Toppo got pushed back a little by the force and held the destruction orb while trying to decompress it.

Toppo: *Struggling* ...D-Did you forget? I know how to handle this type of energy too!

Without saying a word, you lifted up one hand slowly and snapped your fingers. The Destruction orb became a hundred times bigger instantly and began to absorb Toppo.

Toppo: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jiren turned his head towards the action, Goku remained staring at Jiren who's back is turned.

---

Belmod: (Jiren! What are you waiting for? I don't think even Top can handle that much energy! Do something!)

Jiren: (!)

---

Jiren: HAAAAA!

Jiren quickly dashed over to where the huge ball of destruction was absorbing Top. He lifted a leg up and kicked with all his might out into the distance of the Null Realm.