Taking It to the Next Level (Resurrection F | PART 2)

Previously on...

Frieza: You heard the mad monkey

Frieza: You heard the mad monkey... FIGHT HIM OR I'LL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU!

Soldier A: *Sigh* I guess it's do or die. Or just die...

Soldier B: I don't care if his hair has grown a bit. Frieza said whoever kills him first get's their own planet!

Blayze: Anyone! Fight me!

Soldier B charges at Blayze. But he easily flicks him away with his tail, killing the soldier.

Blayze: ...Anyone who's strong...

Sorbet: No way! How did he kill him so easily! He's just a child!

Blayze: Can you shut up with the whole "He's just a child" thing. We get it! We heard you the last 7 times.

All of the soldiers charge at Blayze.

Master Roshi: Are you sure you can handle this all by yourself Blayze...?

Blayze: Yes Grandpa Roshi. Leave it to me.

Frieza's Mind: (Hmm. It seems I might have to kill him myself.)

---

*INTRO*

Y/N's POV:

After training in the weird dimension thing Whis put us in, he finally let us out and all three of us fell on the ground injured.

Goku: Hey! What did you do that for? We just found our rhythm! It was finally getting fun!

You pulled your head out of the ground and held it in pain

Y/N: *Gasps for air* Yeah! I miss my life 10 seconds ago when I didn't have a headache...

Beerus: Besides the headache, it seems like training there did you three some good. So it wasn't a total waste then?

Whis swings his staff and heals you all. Each of you guys' clothes fix leaving Vegeta shocked.

Whis: There, all cleaned up.

Y/N: Woah. Is there anything you can't do?

Whis: Ohoho, you'd be surprised.

Beerus: Hey!

Whis: Yes, yes. I know.

Whis holds his staff up and tons of empty pizza boxes fall on the ground.

Whis: Woopsie. See? Nothing but empty boxes.

Goku: Yeah, for a while we were panicking about food. But when we needed them they popped right out. I hope that's okay, because we kinda thought we were gonna die.